• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mint TaylorMade R7 TP

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
9.5, speeder 757, all weights included, and came with a matching tp grip. Used a few times on the range. Only need to sell bc i need a 8.5 instead. Stiff flex and in right handed. 650 bucks plus shipping.

OP
Mizuno MPed

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
this is what i learned.... my last 2 drivers were bought on ebay... both the face caved and i did not get any warrenty on the club bc they were bought on ebay. Take ur chances. But the club still costs 800 dollars new. actually u are right may be im asking too much. i will go with the ebay price... 500 bucks

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
$800?

Is this a tour model? The R7 was $499 when it first came out. They are $399 new from golfsmith now.

Where is that $800 figure coming from (just curious)?

OP
Mizuno MPed

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
yes "TP" means tour preferred... Same club as the tour players use. Just a few things that i know... TP has a sqare club face (no draws), the shaft tip size is 335, not 350, and the TP comes with of course the Speeder 757 shaft. Look at golfsmith or something. They are 799 brand new

OP
Mizuno MPed

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
jsut checked the price is now 699.99 not 800 bucks. so yeah i guess 650 was too much then

OP
Mizuno MPed

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
lol of course. i'll take a pic with my phone camera later if anyone is interested. I dont mean to be boastful or anything but im an under par shooter and 9.5 is just too high for me. I can go x flex but then i will lose the feel of the shaft...

🔥 Latest posts