• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Miyazaki - Black - Silver - Blue & C.Kua in stock @@@

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
hey guys- will try and be a better sponsor and put more time into the golf forum on new products and specials on them.. been having great success with the MIYAZAKI line of shafts.. and especially the new LIGHT weight C.Kua series.. any qustions on any of the shafts please ask. Have done nice testing with local college & pro's in the area.. quick hits on all below.. some demo's available to hit- i have some loaded on R9 tips. or can send out a R9 supertri head also..
* Black Series= R,S,X flex ,60-80 grams, mid high kick, low launch-low spin.... (plays like> Diamana white board,ust axiv red
*Blue Series= A,R,S,X flex, 60-80 grams, mid kick, mid launch-spin....(plays like> Diamana kai'li, code 6,RIP,ust axiv black
*Silver Series=A,R,S,X flex, 60-80 grams, mid-low kick, high launch-mid spin...(plays like> diamana ilima, xcon,ust axiv blue
*C.Kua Series= A,R,S,X flex, 42-60 grams, mid, high & low-mid launch on 59 version, mid spin even on the 39 version..(plays like> 39 series = graphite design YS, xcon5, red board, 43 series = graphite design tour AD DI, xcon 6, fubuki alpha, 59 series= fubuki tour, code 7, ust axiv green

again any questions let me know-- PM me or email me directly is best..
KuaPart.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.