• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mizuno MP-30 Review

pball5156

Mar 21, 2005
This last monday I won an eBay auction for a slightly used set of Mizuno MP-30 Irons. 3-PW. Well, they came in the mail today, as my heart beated furious with anticipation upon their arrival, I opened them and was in awe on how clean and pristine they look. I had just graduated from Ping Eye 2s, so this was a rather big step for me going from a cast cavity back to a forged near blade. I took the clubs to the range, and went threw two buckets with them, 1 word will describe them, heavenly.
They're setup with Mizuno Tour Velvet, TT Dynamic Gold R300.
I will do a 1-10 rating on all things I can think of:

Looks - 10
Feel - 9
Workability - 8
Distance Gained/Lost - about 5 yards less than my Eye 2s, maybe just from unfamiliarity.

It's nice to have a set of clubs that I'm not ashamed of playing with now, with the new clubs came a huge boost in confidence in my equipment, which I think is necessary for any good golfer. They have something the Pings don't, which is why I like them.
Now no review would be complete without a picture!
IMG_0444.jpg

Caught my dog in a funny position on my bed. Isn't he cute?
IMG_0439.jpg

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nice clubs! For a CB those are probably some of the best out there. Good pick up.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Congrats on finding a great set of clubs but isn't the headcover in the second pic a little large?:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.