• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my hoing comes to a halt

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
well had to put an end to any future hoing for awhile after todays episode.
Picture 046.jpg
Picture 047.jpg
Picture 048.jpg

OP
goatster

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
We all know thats a lie!!!!!!!!!!

lol. well its gonna tighten the purse strings alittle.aleast the first 1 or 2 months till i get used to paying a payment again.havent had a truck payment for 2 yrs.so im gonna have to get used to that.

The important part has been underlined :)

i had it set up for bi-weekly payments so it will be payed off atleast 7 months ahead.plus its not such a big hit to the pocket.only 1/2 payment every 2 weeks.

so i guess the title should have said no hoing for atleast 1 or 2 months.:laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Don't forget gas!! I've found a lot of financial freedom losing my $554/mo. truck payment and 15mpg. highway. Not to mention full coverage insurance.

Nice looking truck though. Enjoy it.
icon14.gif

OP
goatster

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
Don't forget gas!! I've found a lot of financial freedom losing my $554/mo. truck payment and 15mpg. highway. Not to mention full coverage insurance.

Nice looking truck though. Enjoy it.
icon14.gif

the gas is a wash since i had a Jimmy that avg. about 19 to 20 mpg and this is stickered for 16-21.ins. wise im not sure yet but it shouldnt be to bad with all the safety features.

the big diff. will be the $250 every other week.after the first payment.butr if all goes well i`ll have this for atleast 10 yrs.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm in the market for a new vehicle as well. I thought about getting one of those, parking it next to my co-worker's Armada, and getting vanity plates that say "Mini Me".:laugh:

JK - that's a nice vehicle.

And I agree, we want to see some mud on that thing. You did get it AWD, right?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I really like my Highlander....admittedly its a class smaller than the Pathfinder Armada but it rides great and I am getting a solid 18-19 MPG in town and about 24 on the highway. It has plenty of room for the stuff I need to throw in it from time to time...

OP
goatster

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i couldnt afford to go with the Pathfinder.(an extra 14g)but thats ok i liked the looks of the Xterra better anyways.i figure i should avg 19-20.i did with my Jimmy and that was 10yrs old and had a touch bigger eng.(4.3 Jimmmy-4.0 Xterra)

nice Zenkar.Trail Blazer right?

the Xterra just seemed to sit higher and something about the sqaurer look just drew me in.i was planning on getting a Trail Blazer until i seen the Nissan in the show room and just got hooked.

High lander is Toyota right?

my uncle has had a few Toyota a small pickup and now a Rav4 and he loves them syas there the best veh. he`s owned.

zenkar

Jul 30, 2006

Yes trailblazer :) Im only getting around 14-16mpg.. sometimes lower... Depends how I drive.. its hard to drive easy with a vette motor

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
High lander is Toyota right?

my uncle has had a few Toyota a small pickup and now a Rav4 and he loves them syas there the best veh. he`s owned.

We have a 4Runner, it's bloddy awesome. It's my wife's car, we use it for long trips also. The lease is up in 6 months. Will be getting another I think.

My first car was a 95 Tercel that my FIL still drives back home in NS.

OP
goatster

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005

Yes trailblazer :) Im only getting around 14-16mpg.. sometimes lower... Depends how I drive.. its hard to drive easy with a vette motor

Vette engine no wonder the mileage is a little low.that makes me even a little more happy i stuck with a 6 cyl..my brother-in-law has a Chevy Dually with and 8.1 in it gets about 7 or 8 miles to the gal.

We have a 4Runner, it's bloddy awesome. It's my wife's car, we use it for long trips also. The lease is up in 6 months. Will be getting another I think.

My first car was a 95 Tercel that my FIL still drives back home in NS.

i thought about a lease but when i talked to the salesman about 6 months ago he told me that the lease on the Xterra`s sucked that id be better off with a Pathfinder of course he was prob.just trying to get more $$$ out of me.

but look at the brite side shouldnt have to worry about repairs fo r7-8 yrs.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online