• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My hometown

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Hope they catch him and lock him up!! If it was the steer or heifer wandering across a green, that cannot be helped. To blatantly ride your horse across one... That's criminal! We suffer quite a bit of damage through the year from deer tracking across our greens. Nothing, though, like what those photos show.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Hope they catch him and lock him up!! If it was the steer or heifer wandering across a green, that cannot be helped. To blatantly ride your horse across one... That's criminal! We suffer quite a bit of damage through the year from deer tracking across our greens. Nothing, though, like what those photos show.
The average rancher doesn't have a clue about the complexity and expense of a green, and they probably wouldn't give a shit even if they did know. When I was a kid those cowboys played golf in their boots. Boot heels leave pretty substantial dents in the greens.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.