• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My NCAA picks

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
you all know who i think is gonna win..............,

Illinois is weak, how many times has a jump shooting team won the championship, ? ............. KU beat Kentucky at Kentucky w/o our star player, we have unparralleled tournament experience , this tournament is over

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
oh man, west virginia is pulling this game out of their a$$e$ very good game, this is what march is all about

kow_ciller

Master of the 3-putt
Mar 3, 2005
ahhhh... damn west virginia, lucky mofo's they should of lost, illinois too they should of lost they were only up by one at the half

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
kow_ciller said:
yea tech got in, but i think they're going to win then in the 2nd round get blasted by some tiny school

Your first prediction was right but I'm hoping your second is not. Go Raiders.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Friggin' Alabama.

Thanks for coming out. Totally screwed up the Chicago bracket for me. Bastards....

R35

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
rockford35 said:
Friggin' Alabama.

Thanks for coming out. Totally screwed up the Chicago bracket for me. Bastards....

R35

You Should Have PM'ed ME!!

On Sunday night we are sitting around doing our picks and NOBODY out of the four Tide fans sitting there liked them. And I ain't gonna pick them just because I graduated there.

They have no fire in the belly.

BTW - I did love that WVA game. Steal in the last 65 seconds for a layup to secure the victory.

Ima starting strong so far...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Texas Tech pulls out a close one. Could they be this years Cinderella? Guns Up. :p

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005

Members online

No members online now.