• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new old putter

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Picked up an Odyssey Black Series #3 small head mallet to replace my Rossa anser style blade.
I'm starting to really like using a flow neck vs. the plumber's neck and like the set up.
It looks good, feels good and for a change the ball rolls where its pointed.
Odyssey Black Series 3.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
One of the son-in-laws plays an Odyssey Rossie that he "stole" from me almost 15 years ago. The Rossie is a very similar design to your new putter. The SIL is a good putter and, when he does beat me, it's usually because he has put more putts into the hole than have I. He has played nothing but this Odyssey for the past decade... and putts well. I have a brother-in-law that has never used any putter other than an old 5KS Anser he "stole" from me back in the 80s. These gusy use the same putter round after round, year after year, and are pretty good putters. I can't seem to keep a putter in the bag two rounds in a row... and putt like cr*p. Hmmm.... Wonder if there's a lesson to be learned.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.