• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My newest toy...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
OK. Some pics of my new driver, without the LoCo closed face. I am Sooooooooo happy. (Pun intended.) It's an Integra Graph-Ti composite garphite/titanium on an MCS Ice Orange shaft, stiff flex. Anyone interested in the Loco Pro on the cheap, PM me ;)
The last picture, I figured while I was at it, might as well post a "my bag" pic...
PICT0001.JPG
PICT0002.JPG
PICT0003.JPG
PICT0004.JPG

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
If I was The Master, I'd point out the tee paint marks right inder the sweet spot, but...

(Sorry, TM.;))

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hang onto that LoCo......you may want to reshaft it and use it for back up.

I'm not ready to retire mine JUST yet.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
Hang onto that LoCo......you may want to reshaft it and use it for back up.

I'm not ready to retire mine JUST yet.
Good point, but I think it may be permanently retired. Since I've been refining my swing, the 4* closed face just makes it a hook machine for me. But the offer to sell was pretty much in jest. I'm not so sure I could ever actally get rid of it. It's set up too many birdies for me, driven too many greens... It'll probably be around for no other reason that sentimental.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's only 2* closed...according to the propaganda.

I have 2 drivers in my bag and I need to settle on one before the season starts.

I have the LoCo shafted with the aldila nv75 S and a TM R580XD with a stock r flex shaft...I like them both and can't decide which one to ditch for next season.

I need a new 3 wood and maybe a 5 or 7 as well.

I'm redoing everything this year....even the bag.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
It's only 2* closed...according to the propaganda.

I have 2 drivers in my bag and I need to settle on one before the season starts.

I have the LoCo shafted with the aldila nv75 S and a TM R580XD with a stock r flex shaft...I like them both and can't decide which one to ditch for next season.

I need a new 3 wood and maybe a 5 or 7 as well.

I'm redoing everything this year....even the bag.
You're right about the 2* face. If you want the Loco 3 wood, let me know. I need one with a more neutral face. I'm in the market for a 13 or 14* Trimetal to match my 5 wood. As for the 7 wood, and don't laugh too hard, go by Wal Mart and get the Knight Evader 22* 7 hybrid. I bought one in a pich on the way to a round. I figured I'd use it to get me through and then give it to my cousin or something. It will not leave my bag. 205 to 220 depending on how much I give it. And straight. I can even work it both ways if I want. Seriously. Give it a try. $20, and you can give it to someone if you don't like it.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
This is just between you and me, ok? ;)

But I am constantly buying golf crap from Walmart......you should see some of the stuff I get suckered into.

I got an Adams tight lies 16* fairway wood there that is just gold!

I have some funky wedges with rippled facs on them that are supposed to impart backspin but they more often just scar the ball.....it's not in the bag.

Walmart also has loads of good golf balls,I got the Callaway blues there, and some loco's and some cheater balls as well as the usual assortment of titleist and top flite crap.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
This is just between you and me, ok? ;)

But I am constantly buying golf crap from Walmart......you should see some of the stuff I get suckered into.

I got an Adams tight lies 16* fairway wood there that is just gold!

I have some funky wedges with rippled facs on them that are supposed to impart backspin but they more often just scar the ball.....it's not in the bag.

Walmart also has loads of good golf balls,I got the Callaway blues there, and some loco's and some cheater balls as well as the usual assortment of titleist and top flite crap.
Dude, that isn't the Knight Milled Face TagerLine is it? I have that in a 52* gap in my bag. I buy the Strata Professional Distance 3 pice balls for $14 a dozen. And I almost bought the Adams 16* tonight. This just between us, right?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
This just between us, right?

Of course! ;)

Get the Adams, it's cheap and it works great...I can get 220-240 yards out of it.

The wedge is a 60* rip stop.....has a vinyl insert....sux ballz.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
My worry with the Adams at wallyworld is the 16*. My Orlimar is a 19*, so I figure it would screw my yardage gaps up.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I use it cause I don't have a 3 wood and I almost never need anything over a 3 iron anyway. It's strictly a long (2nd shot) par 5 club.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
yes, the tight lies from walmart, i got the three wood and seven wood (16 and 24 degrees, both are money) my friend has an "acuity" one of those weird faced wedges and i tried it, it worked great as far as the back spin goes, spun a hundred yard shot back 20 ft. they have some of the wackiest putters there too

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The master said:
:D

You wish. Nice set by the way but not as good as mine. :D
I would be a suicidal freak if I tried to live up to you TM. Or, if I succeded, maybe. ;) Take care, oh Lofty One.....:p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
HX Blues? Walmart?

How much? :confused:

Nice stick, Bravo. Let us know how it's working for you. (Nice irons as well, BTW ;) )

I have no new equipment to bring up as of yet. I did buy the last box of Blues at the shop....(crying)....

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.