• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My newest toy...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Nice looking driver Mr. Crowe.

The closed face on my woods and offset on my old irons is how I've justified much of my ho-ing last year. The changes I made to my swing were effective but turned nealy all of my clubs into hook monsters.

If I can find a replacement for my 5 wood/3iron this year and add wedge or two I think I'll have my bag complete for awhile. Yeah right. :D

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I'm getting close, too. I think a 3 wood change and I'll be ok. I'll probably just spend a pittance on the components and make me one of these.

SL_FW_SOLES_UP.jpg

or these.

SL-GRAPH-FW-SOLESBLK_02.jpg

The master

Oct 24, 2004
bdcrowe said:
I would be a suicidal freak if I tried to live up to you TM. Or, if I succeded, maybe. ;) Take care, oh Lofty One.....:p

Yes well my expectations are pretty high.

And what is oh lofy one? :confused:

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Golfbum said:
Canadian Walmarts carry crap clubs, not worth putting in your bag. Balls, ok, but not the clubs.
PLUS, according to a young UP AND COMING PRO that posts on here daily I was told REAL MEN PLAY WITH BLADES. Does Walmart in the States sell BLADES? If so I might just jump over the border and buy some BLADES so I can be a real man this year on the golf course and not one of those guys who plays with cavity back irons
. (You all know what cavity backs are don't you? Afterall a lot of PGA players use them) ;)
GB... That war is getting so old. You like cavities. GREAT! Others like blades. GREAT! It's not worth arguing about in 1 thread, much less 2, or every other thread you're gonna post in. Let it go and quit worrying so much about what some 16 year old kid in Ireland said (that wasn't even TO you.) Let it die and take the venom somewhere else, dude.

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
You can get callaway balls at wal-mart pretty sure they are the HX blues haven't looked in a while but they are 20 bucks.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i purchased a TM 580XD (stiff) late last so i havent had a chance to really work with it.hoping the extra 110 cc over my old Liquid Metal PJ 330 wil give me a little more forgiveness.also i think poor PJ`S head is coming off need to get it reglued.the only thing with the 580 is i cant seem to get the same draw i got with my old driver.i need to stop buying drivers golfed 7 yrs own 5 drivers lol.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.