• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Shankin' Sticks!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
And I promise, TM doesn't pay me. I pay them!

Finally got it set where I'm comfortable and hit everything good, and works for me.

Burner Tour 9.5 Driver- S Flex
Burner Tour TP 14.5 T3 Strong- S Flex
Burner 19* Hybrid- S flex
3-PW Smoke RAC TP MB- 6.0 Rifles
52* Smoke TP Z Groove Wedge
56* Smoke TP Z Groove Wedge
Odyssey Tour White Hot Steel #1
TMX 08 Staff Bag

If I suck at golf, it's okay, because atleast I feel like I look good!

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_WITB_IMG_1273.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_WITB_IMG_1274.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_WITB_IMG_1275.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_WITB_IMG_1276.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_Taylormade_20Smoke_20Irons_IMG_1198.jpg

ai301.photobucket.com_albums_nn43_FATC1TY_Taylormade_20Smoke_20Irons_IMG_1206.jpg

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Told you, you'd get the Z-wedges. They're sick. I just picked up another 60 from the pro shop it was 50% off all new wedges.

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Yeah, they spin like crazy. When I chip, they just grab the face and I lob it to where ever I want.

Love 'em....

The best club in the bag??

The Tour TP 3 wood.. The club is insane. Off the tee, the deck, mid air, a mountain, a blimp, my partners nose.. I just make it scream.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
That is the best looking set of clubs I've ever seen, my friend. The only thing close was my paint-less MP-30's with those shiny clevelands. Totally different look, of course. That is beautiful.

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Sep 25, 2005
That might be the best looking WITB Ive ever seen.

Amazing bag!

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
I like the looks of the smoke mb's but I still like the tp 05's. I've been looking for a set at a decent price on ebay. I think I may have some.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
I can't take my eyes of the lovely blue shirt you wore when you took the photos.

What is that, a two or three button placket? Wow. Simply... Wow.

(on a slightly less smart-ass note, I like the marks on the underside of the driver... a nice inside out path you have going there!!)

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Armour,

I usually use my 05 TP's when I'm on certain courses.. I hit the MB's MUCH better, I dont know if it's the shafts or the fact I love the weight and smoothness I get when I swing them.

I've seen a few sets on WRX going for $290-$350 for the 05 CB's.

usa1950,

I'm glad you love the shirt. I think my gf bought it for me.. 3 button Polo. Very soft shirt! :)

Also.. funny you should say that about the marks on the sole of the driver.. I was looking at them the other day while playing, and was wondering the same thing you mentioned.. My inside out swing path I've been working on to stop any slicing issues.

WCD,

I think the finish on the irons, is honestly better than what is on the wedges.. The wedges I think will start to wear more on the sole, obviously they get more use but I've yet to see someone with the smokes look all beat up and worn down. Granted, they haven't been out long, but with that aside...

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
The putter stays.. I have a TM Rossa Sebring, but it just sits in the house, in the closet.. It sucks, so I won't let it back in.

The White Hot is a great putter. I wish it were heavier, but I really like the style.

TM just doesn't make a putter I like, and no matter how hard I try to like it.. The Spider is just yuck.

OP
FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
No.. Just wear from the grass. Our tee boxes have some pretty plush grass. Not to mention I play a few places that it's almost easy(and fun) to hit my second shot with my driver off the fairway. The sun and the camera made the scratches looks worse than they are, but I don't care.

I've got another Tour Burner TP that isn't worn on the bottom I use as well.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.