• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

National Lacrosse League anyone?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have always enjoyed watching College Lacrosse on TV and used to watch indoor lacrosse on TV when I could find it. Well, last week I heard a radio ad talking about the Orlando Titans Lacrosse team and when I went exploring to see what they were all about I found out that we now have an NLL Team here in Orlando. Apparently, they were the New York Titans last year and were in the championship game (lost to Calgary) and the owner finally decided to move the team out of New York for sunnier pastures and a better arena deal.

Long story short, I just grabbed a deal for 2 season tickets (8 home games) front row on the glass halfway between the net and the boards on the end for $99 each (works out to be just over $12 a game) at the Amway Arena.

Does anyone on the board follow the NLL? I used to love watching the games on TV when I could find them, but they have not been on TV for a few seasons now.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.