• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Neighbor just joined ST

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
My neighbor is new to this site and also (I think) forums. If anyone feels the urge, ejdahl (Eric) is his name and any welcoming pm's would be great. You can also fill him in on what an idiot I am. He's learning the game and has a very nice (120 mph +) swing. He hits it a mile. (This is not the neighbor I've been playing with who's the "big hitter"). :D

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Is this your real or "imaginary" neighbor?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Welcome to the board!

So Warbird really does have friends?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
WBL - these guys are BRUTAL. I'm thinkin' Razor needs to go on an all-expenses-paid "road trip"...if you get my meaning!

Start in New Mexico...:laugh:

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
not a sock puppet

Hey there guys. Nice to hear from you. You guys need to take it easy on WBL. If a guy can buy a driver a week without his wife finding out, how big of an idiot can he be. Maybe a little jealousy out there. Looking forward to reading more. Hack 'em if you got 'em. ejdahl21

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Good point Eric. Welcome and what else can you tell us about WBL?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Hey there guys. Nice to hear from you. You guys need to take it easy on WBL. If a guy can buy a driver a week without his wife finding out, how big of an idiot can he be. Maybe a little jealousy out there. Looking forward to reading more. Hack 'em if you got 'em. ejdahl21
Naaah,
We were actually just starting to think it was an imaginary wife as well. Which would have been easier to believe on being able to get away with that one. :laugh:

Obviously after seeing you here though, many of us will be rethinking that one and now move on to trying to figure out how he actually manages to get away with that one. Does he store them in your garage? ;)

Welcome aboard!!!

Any friend of WBL's is a friend of ours.

Imaginary or not. :D

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Thanks Pa Jayhawk
No I don't hide them for him. In fact trying to take a page out of his book.Ordered a driver form global yesterday. Hope it gets here today while wife's at work.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm in the process of "training" Eric on the fine art of club "ho'ing" without SWMBO finding out... He's picking it up fast!! :D

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Thanks Pa Jayhawk
No I don't hide them for him. In fact trying to take a page out of his book.Ordered a driver form global yesterday. Hope it gets here today while wife's at work.

OOOO What did ya get?

🔥 Latest posts