• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New car?

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Thinking of getting rid of my Mercedes, and moving on to a Maserati Cambiocorsa. When I was a kid, grandma always used to comment that " someday you can take me for a ride in your Maserati." Not too bad I think for under 30 grand, I can get almost 400 horsepower from a 4.2 liter Ferrari engine with f1 transmission in a Maserati Coupe. I sell the Mercedes Benz I sell the boat I have a nice car to drive to the golf course, and live out my grandmother's dream. You only live once might as well have fun with what you got. My life has been... Shall we say not the most pleasant of ups and downs over the past 10 years. Maybe I should just splurge. What do you guys think? Here are a couple candidates.
And my current Mercedes

Attachments

• 1424139444036.jpg
    1424139444036.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 1424139454520.jpg
    1424139454520.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 1424139487212.jpg
    1424139487212.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 98

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Thinking of getting rid of my Mercedes, and moving on to a Maserati Cambiocorsa. When I was a kid, grandma always used to comment that " someday you can take me for a ride in your Maserati." Not too bad I think for under 30 grand, I can get almost 400 horsepower from a 4.2 liter Ferrari engine with f1 transmission in a Maserati Coupe. I sell the Mercedes Benz I sell the boat I have a nice car to drive to the golf course, and live out my grandmother's dream. You only live once might as well have fun with what you got. My life has been... Shall we say not the most pleasant of ups and downs over the past 10 years. Maybe I should just splurge. What do you guys think? Here are a couple candidates.
And my current Mercedes
If it works for you, do it!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
A 911 Turbo is God's way of telling you that you have more money than sense. You learn this right before it kills you.

I want one.

No...that's a GTR

Actually...they're a lot closer in terms of performance than I thought...

The bigger difference is the GTR is almost half the price...

I would take the GTR...

Last edited:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Bugatti and Bentley are just a few bucks over $30k.

I'm with Lark on this one, I like some Maseratis but I think your Benz looks better than both of those ones. However, this isn't my decision so if you want it and can make it happen, then do it. Be a car ho!

The Bentley is chump change in comparison to the Veyron. At least I was on a budget. :D

R35

Members online

No members online now.