• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New car?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Dude, you haven't lived until you've touched balls.

My Uncle has an S2000. I am pretty sure he's trading up to a Z4 this summer though. For a Honda, it's a quick little unit.

R35

They actually are quick little cars. I remember their debut making quite a stir in my Podunk farm town. My buddy's father owned the Honda dealership in town. Yes THE. He got to take the S2000 out occasionally. We had fun, except we always attracted more dudes than chicks. Which could've been my beginner mullet too

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That with a nice box of wine and you're all set.

My uncle is a huge wine guy. (I'd use either the terms "aficionado" or "connoisseur", but both are too hard to spell.)

Anyways, I was down at his place a couple years ago and made a wise crack about a box of wine. He took me to the wood shed about how boxed wine is fantastic if you buy the right kind. This coming from a guy that hasn't paid less than $100 for a bottle for wine since the 70's.....

I don't drink wine, so 'Clark could hammer the whole box down before we touched balls. Not each others - other guys. Don't be sick.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Alright, so drinks are settled. A handle of Whiskey for Clark, maybe an Iced Tea for me.

Mattress, check.

Other guys? Check.

I might get hungry. Beef jerky, maybe? Since there's no room charge, I think we could splurge.

R35

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
For some reason this thread is starting to remind me of this Burt Reynolds quote:

[on the rape scene in Deliverance (1972)] The day before we shot the scene I noticed [Bill McKinney] hovering beside Ned [Ned Beatty] and sat down between them. I wanted him to see I was Ned's friend. No different than in the script. Then I asked him how he planned to handle the rape scene. McKinney turned out to be a pretty good guy who just took "The Method" way too far. Staring straight at Ned, he whispered, "I've always wanted to try that. Always have." Ned shouted, "John! Oh, John!". In his brilliance, Boorman [John Boorman] reassured Ned but also brought in several additional cameras, knowing Ned wasn't going to give him a second, third or fourth take. Ned was only going to do the brutal scene once. When it came down to shooting it, ['Herbert Cowboy Coward'] and McKinney were hands-down brilliant. Scared the shit out of everybody who saw the movie. People crawled out of the theatre. None of that creepy "squeal, piggy, piggy" stuff was in the script. But McKinney, I swear to God, really wanted to hump Ned. And I think he was going to. He had it up and he was going to bang him. It's the first and only time I have ever seen camera operators turn their heads away. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore. I ran into the scene, dove on McKinney, and pulled him off. Boorman, hot on my tracks, helped hold him down. Ned, who was crying from both rage and fear, found a big stick and started beating him on the head. Half a dozen guys grabbed Ned and pulled him away. We separated the two of them and let things cool off.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
My uncle is a huge wine guy. (I'd use either the terms "aficionado" or "connoisseur", but both are too hard to spell.)

Anyways, I was down at his place a couple years ago and made a wise crack about a box of wine. He took me to the wood shed about how boxed wine is fantastic if you buy the right kind. This coming from a guy that hasn't paid less than $100 for a bottle for wine since the 70's.....

I don't drink wine, so 'Clark could hammer the whole box down before we touched balls. Not each others - other guys. Don't be sick.

R35

So all I have to do is drink a box of wine and you guys will touch my balls as long as I don't look eclark in the eye? Done

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
160183ee6aab79124eecacf840a5a9d3.jpg

🔥 Latest posts