• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New flatstick

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
This oughta do it...:rolleyes:

The one pic shows the new KM-007 from Miura against my current gamer, an Odyssey Tour Black #9 350g.

Check the BST for something this weekend.:D

R35

Attachments

• Miura007_3.jpg
    Miura007_3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Miura007_7.jpg
    Miura007_7.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Miura007_8.jpg
    Miura007_8.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Miura007_1.jpg
    Miura007_1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Miura007_9.jpg
    Miura007_9.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 68

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
That Miura is "shore purty"!!!! Putters are one thing usually not covered in the endorsement contracts of pros. Lots of pros play Odyssey on Tour, and not get paid to do so. You just don't see Miura's on Tour... in the hands of those who can easily afford them and whose livlihood depends on their putter.
Also, remember there's a 'honeymoon'. Don't give either up too quickly. You might sail along well for a round or two with the Miura and then, have her karate chop your game.
Good luck!!!!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Does the black one set up more centered and the lighter one to the front? I was looking at what appears to be some offset in the hosel?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That Miura is "shore purty"!!!! Putters are one thing usually not covered in the endorsement contracts of pros. Lots of pros play Odyssey on Tour, and not get paid to do so. You just don't see Miura's on Tour... in the hands of those who can easily afford them and whose livlihood depends on their putter.
Also, remember there's a 'honeymoon'. Don't give either up too quickly. You might sail along well for a round or two with the Miura and then, have her karate chop your game.
Good luck!!!!

The Odyssey will not be sold. Ever.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Does the black one set up more centered and the lighter one to the front? I was looking at what appears to be some offset in the hosel?

Absolutely. The Odyssey is full shaft offset, while the Miura is less than half. Subtle, but it makes a huge difference in the stroke.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Well, one round and about 40 minutes on the putting green has me here:

The Odyssey is going back in the bag.

LOL.

This thing is SOFT. My god, I just can't hit it hard enough to get it to the hole! Now, this isn't a problem, just the nature of the putter itself. I have gone from a hard faced putter with feel to a soft faced putter with even more feel. I just feel as tho if I practiced with this more, got used to it, it would be more entrenched, but right now I have the Odyssey engrained and I can't get that outta my brain/hands.

I'm also going to try and track down a Nippon shaft for this thing. The feel of a standard True Temper is just dogshit by comparison. It'll be tough, as the shafts are proprietary and tough to find (0.328 ID).

I passed it around to a few guys to hit. They were amazed at the feel and the stroke it puts on the ball. I really, really like it and will do everything I can to get it in the bag.

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Aha! It's not the putter, it's the putter!

Looks lovely any pics of face?

🔥 Latest posts