• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Irons story

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
So....I've been playing my current set, Acer XDS2 w/ TTDG S300 shafts and i'm convinced these shafts are just too stiff for my game. I can hit them straight, the distance is just not there. For instance, 5 iron is about 160 yards(carry and roll). They are +1", i'm 6'1" Wrist to floor is about 35 3/4" most fitting charts say i'm should be standard or +1/2". I'm not sure how that affects anything, but i got used to swinging those without any back pain. So, to make a long story short, i was looking on ebay last night..... I picked up a set of nice condition Mizuno T-Zoid Comp EZ 3-PW w/ Rifle 5.0 shafts for $120 shipped. After reading the reviews on them, and having a itch to hit a forged iron i thought, ahhh hell why not. It's only money right? This is coming from a unemployed college grad w/ 6 month left on my A.R.M. Well, after making that decision to spend some cash which i know i shouldn't have. The MOTHER F'ING WARDS fridge at last check is at 50 freaking degrees... NOT Good. Time to shell out some more cash....Then something hit me, something i thought wouldn't happen...I'm a freaking CLUB HO...

THE END

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54