• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Sponsor! w/ Special!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Well I decided to bite the bullet and become the latest (or what I hope to be)of
many more sponsors at this fine site.

Most of you know who I am...but probably not "what we are" as a company.

We're based in a small town in Midwest Iowa, population 2,400, we have 5 churches, three restaurants, two street lights, five pubs, a bowling alley and our golf course that will be 100 years old in 2011.

The shop here, is run exclusively by myself.

In the meantime, we have a second location in Cedar Rapids where we have two guys Mike and Rocky, who work there.

While I have a couple cerificates, it's Rocky whos the REAL brains of the mob... (PCS Class "A" Clubfitter/maker) was voted Clubmaker of the year (North midwest region) a couple years ago and still has not let me forget it...LOL

The course in Cedar Rapids is pretty much open all year round (unless theres snow on the greens) plus we have four simulators that run all year round.

We at IndacupGolf have a unique approach to the golf industry and sales acumen.

All of us have our own "Real jobs", the golf business is our love and passion...

So we don't HAVE a need to go out and charge people retail prices or promote the items that bring us the highest profit margin.

We know that 95% of all golfers are just like us...working stiffs that in light of the times, need a break and an honest opinion.

Please feel free to call upon me anytime you want a price quote on parts or service...or even just a tech question.

Anyway, to kick off our sponsorship here, I'll do it by offering a very limited time special on Accuflex Creation Shafts.

Creation Silver Ion Shafts, S flex ---> $199ea
Creation Rust Ion Shafts, S flex ---> $199ea

These are brand new, in the wrapper.....and only to existing ST members....and this sale is limited to what's in MY inventory...once they're gone, they're gone.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Welcome about Rory. You truly are one of the good guys in this biz.

PM sent as well, talk to you tomorrow.

🔥 Latest posts