• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Sponsor!!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Ken "Victory" Husvar, representing Victory Custom Golf

Will be joining us. Many of you probably know Ken from numerous other golf boards. He is THE man when it comes to components. You shaft ho's are gonna love this place!

Welcome aboard Ken! :)

ps....Ken is throwing in a

NAKASHIMA NP-1 forged wedge built with KBS Tour shaft,choice of
grip, all tour services done free and phone or email consultation to get a
proper custom fitting. NAK hat and shipping- to winner**

for the PGA contest.....get your picks in asap, I close the thread tomorrow morning!!
</pre>

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
Welcome KEN gald to see your finally here... bye the way i think im going to head up that way 2 weeks from friday.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Good to see you here Ken. Your insight will be a valuable addition to this site.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Nice to see Ken is finally a sponsor.

I've bought from Ken before, I highly recommend him to anyone.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Welcome Aboard, Ken :)

Of course, with a Nak wedge on the line, Rockford will be studying his lineup for the contest a bit more closely than before. :D

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Are you kidding, knowing Rock he probably has 6 extra wedge sets stored away, and 2 on the way that he got for free.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Are you kidding, knowing Rock he probably has 6 extra wedge sets stored away, and 2 on the way that he got for free.

Knowing Rock, you would know that 6 in his stash and 2 on the way is no where close to enough. :laugh:

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
new sponsor

hey hey -- thank you all- look forward to making time ot sit here and chat about all golf. rock has no room in the bag for a wedge. he has 4 ft-5 creation combo's.. no wedges in the bag! clemson golfer - bring it on up.. we can see what new toys your playing with. any questions you guys have- i'll do my best to answer them.. as always - email or call. K[email protected] #888.261.1156

many thanks again. ken

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Welcome to ST Ken!!!

I've seen your name a lot over on wrx, welcome over here!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Welcome to Shot Talk Ken, always nice to get another sponsor. i don't think i've bought anything from ya'll yet, but I will now, ;)

Par7

Elite Hack
Jul 25, 2008
Howdy Ken, welcome to ST as a sponsor

Was about to bag components for a new hybrid, but being in Canada, shipping was almost 70$.
yikes!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Howdy Ken, welcome to ST as a sponsor

Was about to bag components for a new hybrid, but being in Canada, shipping was almost 70$.
yikes!

I've shipped from Ken plenty of times to Canada (more than I'd like to admit!LOL), that quote is way off.

I suggest sending him an e-mail and get things taken care of that way. :)

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
hey hey -- thank you all- look forward to making time ot sit here and chat about all golf. rock has no room in the bag for a wedge. he has 4 ft-5 creation combo's.. no wedges in the bag! clemson golfer - bring it on up.. we can see what new toys your playing with. any questions you guys have- i'll do my best to answer them.. as always - email or call. K[email protected] #888.261.1156

many thanks again. ken

Shhhhh....quit blowing my secrets! LOL.:D

You guys will find that Ken is a level headed guy that does his best, sometimes beyond what you think is possible, to accomodate the passionate club ho.

Hold on to you wallets, it's gonna get bumpy! :):ugly25:

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.