• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Star Wars movie "The Last Jedi". Warning! May contain spoilers.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Since it was mentioned in the NFL thread figured i'd toss a thread up about it. So for anyone who has seen it what is your opinion? I didn't care for it, have seen pretty much most of the crap that happened as well as a lot of the plot in other Star Wars films. I wish they would go a different direction and just forget about this Evil Empire vs the Rebels for awhile.

This movie had some ridiculous stuff happen in it and no amount of internet psycho babble is going to rectify a lot of it for me.

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
The abandoned rebel base has massive doors to keep anything out, yet when attacked they all manage to escape thru the hole out back. You would think whomever built and installed those doors would have sealed everything up?

And space ghost Leia may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a movie. Everyone gets wacked but she manages to survive in the vaccum of space where its -270c and Mary Poppins her @ss back to the ship without any sort of suit?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The abandoned rebel base has massive doors to keep anything out, yet when attacked they all manage to escape thru the hole out back. You would think whomever built and installed those doors would have sealed everything up?

And space ghost Leia may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a movie. Everyone gets wacked but she manages to survive in the vaccum of space where its -270c and Mary Poppins her @ss back to the ship without any sort of suit?
She's a jedi. They can do anything. My wife liked the movie.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
OK - StarWars lesson. Just because a person is in tune with The Force or it runs strong within them, doesn't make them a Jedi. You have to be trained by another Master Jedi and graduate from the Yoda School of Jedi Knights (YSJK) to be a Jedi Knight. Even being related to a trained Jedi does not make you a Jedi. You can't buy a Light Sabre at Play It Again Sports and claim to be a Jedi. Kapish?

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Byotches. Quit the nerd cat fight. The force is like style. You have it or you don't. If you have it, you can take it to the next level.

Carry on.

The Force.jpg

Members online

No members online now.