• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to Shottalk

$2 Nassau

Jun 4, 2007
Hello everyone.

Newbie here. Looks like a fun place to share my golf joy and misery.

Been playing for about 3 years, this year is my 4th although haven't been playing much. Game has actually been wearing on me quite a bit lately, so I'm backing off. Completely addicted, maybe to the point where it's unhealthy! Showed steady improvement over the last 3 years, bottomed out at a 14 handicap in late summer 2006 and have been going backwards ever since. Cruel game!! I've got a case of the s****s that would cause most people to quit the game.

Looking forward to discussing golf with you.

Indeed welcome. Dont worry about the s***ks, btw, your not allowed to use that word here;).

Hi Nassau welcome to ST
What clubs do you have.

Have a set of Tommy Armour Morph irons that I picked up online a couple years ago 3-SW. Tommy Armour 60 degree wedge as well. Good enough for now although I'm 6'3" and they feel a little short for me sometimes.

TaylorMade r580xd Driver 9.5 degree. Cleveland 2006 Launcher 3 wood, 15 degree. Old Carbite putter which I love, although it hasn't been treating me very well lately.

Looking for a hybrid to replace the 3i but can't seem to find one I like. Leaning towards the Cleveland Halo though, I like that one the best so far.

If your looking for help and advice on equipment your in the right place, between us we've bought and sold most of the clubs on the market :)
Try any of the Adams hybrids they are superb.

Welcome aboard.

I agree with Adam on the hybrid. I recently switched from Nike hybrids to Adams hybrids and the difference is amazing. I am hitting them 20 yards further and much more accurate.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54