• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

News Flash --Packer offensive line now fixed

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I think once our line shows some skills and gets some protection for Rodgers, he will really start to shine as a QB.

Rodgers is a great QB. If he was playing for Minnesota for example, he wuld be blasting his numbers...

The Packers made the best decision giving him the control of the team, definitely....

P.S. By the way, The Bears suck big time!!!! I hadn't had such a disappointing season in years!!!!!! FIrst year I don't buy a new Bear's t-shirt just as a protest :D

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Maybe they should keep Kampman on the bench. They did much better without him Sunday.

Who do you want to trade Kampy to?? Cleveland for Joe Thomas would be ok for me. Guess Pack would have to give a couple draft picks to sweeten the deal. Would need to slap Franchise tag on Kampy as he free agent after this season. But his worth would be at a cheaper rate of Franchise outside linebacker vs the more expensive Defensive End tag.

Clay Matthews was certainly a good pick. That guy will be all pro easy. And Woodson--for a guy in the later years of his career he is playing "lights out" and with a great attitude. Heard he is a regular guy on the streets. No big ego out there. A great neighbor!!!!!

Anyway Kampy for WHO????

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
For anyone who can even imitate a real offensive lineman. BTW, I hope I am correct that there is NO FRIGGING WAY we go down this week.

I would not feel bad about getting 2 or 3 draft choices draft day. If Ted Thompson is not going to be in free agent market he needs to draft a bunch of guys. Draft em and separate the wheat from the chaff at training camp.

49ers are a real good defensive team that depends on the run. The Pack are stout against the run. Low scoring game which Arod wins out with a screen pass to Amand Greene. JerMichael Finnely has a good game returning from knee injury. 13-10 Pack win!!!! Son-in-law will be at game. Lucky dude.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
I would not feel bad about getting 2 or 3 draft choices draft day. If Ted Thompson is not going to be in free agent market he needs to draft a bunch of guys. Draft em and separate the wheat from the chaff at training camp.

I would like to see Ted Thompson on a rail out of Green Bay. Let's get a GM who doesn't want to see if he can build the youngest team just to say he did it. N.E. seems to be doing quite well with other teams "old cast-offs". Free agency can work in Green Bay. Remember Reggie?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
but they always have. and the Pack doesn't suck.

We have only sucked since Angelo took the lead...

Let's face it. The Superbowl we played was a mistake; we should have been beaten by New Orleans before. You can´t play 12 against 10 (or is anybody going to argue Grossman played for the Colts that night?).

But you'll see.... The 2018 Bears will rock!!!!!

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I posted in jest---but it looks like the joke is on me. The Pack seems to have revitalized their line play giving ARod some time to throw. Also opening holes for an adequate running game. Pleasant surprise.

Phana24JG

Phana24JG
Nov 10, 2009
I posted in jest---but it looks like the joke is on me. The Pack seems to have revitalized their line play giving ARod some time to throw. Also opening holes for an adequate running game. Pleasant surprise.

Don't get too excited, we were playing the Lions.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
True the Lions are the Lions. But the Pack played well vs 49ers and Boys. The Ravens will be a good test.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
And the Steelers won't be? ;)
Steelers also. one game at a time. Is that game in Pittsburgh? If so even more of a test.

Saw Polamalu should be back by then from a knee injury. Steelers need that guy. He makes the 3/4 work as Woodson does for the Pack.

🔥 Latest posts