• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFC East

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Ties suck, I think they should play until someone scores. Sat in the rain at old County Stadium in Milwaukee & watched the Packers vs Denver end in a 19-19 tie. Completely crappy as both sides feel like they lost.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Ties suck, I think they should play until someone scores. Sat in the rain at old County Stadium in Milwaukee & watched the Packers vs Denver end in a 19-19 tie. Completely crappy as both sides feel like they lost.
I actually like how they do it in College Football. Wish the Pro's would learn a lesson from them.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I actually like how they do it in College Football. Wish the Pro's would learn a lesson from them.

They will as soon as the BCS learns that an 8 team playoff is in the best interest of the college game. :D

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
They will as soon as the BCS learns that an 8 team playoff is in the best interest of the college game. :D
It's college they're there to learn, they are just not as quick as they should be. :)

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Eagles better pick up their crap this weekend. Take the Ratbirds down.

Boulder

The Boulder is rolling
Jun 3, 2007
... the hapless Birds ...

Consolation for me today as my Eagles head to Baltimore is that I'm a huge Ray Rice fan ... Run, Ray, Run !!!

P.S. I heard rumor that Donovan is ecstatic because he now thinks that first tie breaker for a playoff spot is number of tied games during the season.

:faintthud

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
:biglol:

I just hope the Eagles win to push back the Ravens 2.5 games behind the Steelers.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
P.S. I heard rumor that Donovan is ecstatic because he now thinks that first tie breaker for a playoff spot is number of tied games during the season.

:faintthud

Still can't believe there is a single NFL played who doesn't/didn't know about the possibility of ties. And to admit it may have been one of the dumbest things he ever said.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Still can't believe there is a single NFL played who doesn't/didn't know about the possibility of ties. And to admit it may have been one of the dumbest things he ever said.

I've said it elsewhere, and I'll say it again...

McNabb realized it is better to be an idiot than legitimately tie the Bungles.

Boulder

The Boulder is rolling
Jun 3, 2007
U-G-H-L-E-S, Ugh !

... and folks, this one is about as ugly as it gets ...

:(

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I was counting on you guys!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I think it is a Pennsylvania QB thing. Big Ben said he didn't know either in defense of McNabb.

You come play QB in PA, it'd make you stupid as well. :D

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
that was some really nice qb ratings 12.3 and 15.2.i thought those kind of ratings were impossible.:D

sorry Philly fans but your done like a thanksgiving turkey.:shark:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
that was some really nice qb ratings 12.3 and 15.2.i thought those kind of ratings were impossible.:D

sorry Philly fans but your done like a thanksgiving turkey.:shark:

Didn't Chicago's Grosmann have a rating of 0 for 1 game last year?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Didn't Chicago's Grosmann have a rating of 0 for 1 game last year?
Probably didn't realize, because he also had a defense to cover his ass and allow less than 36 points. :D

... well, except against Minnesota, but easily forgotten when you win. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.