• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Some thoughts:

1. Glad to hear Ditka is ok!
2. Niners are good but not as good as last year!
3. Can we please stop talking about the Eagles? They SUCK!!!
4. Pats and Saints offense also have me worried.

That's it for now!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
When i looked at the packers score while deer hunting, they were down 14 to 17 with 5:02 left in the forth quarter and the lions were on the 2 yard line i think second and goal.

Look today and its 24-20 packers. Damn. Apparently someone told them they were playing football.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
When i looked at the packers score while deer hunting, they were down 14 to 17 with 5:02 left in the forth quarter and the lions were on the 2 yard line i think second and goal.

Look today and its 24-20 packers. Damn. Apparently someone told them they were playing football.
Yeah, Lions were in a must win position and they gave Rodgers to many chances!

Just heard Smith is out for tonight's game, not liking that either.

Oh and, can we please stop hearing/talking about the Eagles? They SUCK, let's move on!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
If you ask me Andy Reid and Vick are history and if they are not, the Eagles are not ready to move into the next phase of their franchise... the phase where they wont except the suck of Andy Reid anymore.

I love the Pack.

Jim I hope your 9'ers kill the bears.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So Jim, what do you think about the Eagles? :D
Seriously, if you have watched/listened to ESPN at all in the last few weeks all they can talk about is the Eagles, Jets and Cowboys. Those teams are going exactly NOWHERE!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If you ask me Andy Reid and Vick are history and if they are not, the Eagles are not ready to move into the next phase of their franchise... the phase where they wont except the suck of Andy Reid anymore.

I love the Pack.

Jim I hope your 9'ers kill the bears.
Couldn't agree more. Andy Reid is on borrowed time. His Eagles teams have always been pretty overrated though.

I am a bit worried about tonight's game, not sure what to expect from Kaepernick and the bears create LOTS of turnovers.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
The Texans showed the print. Beat them at their own game. Tough a$$ knock down drag em out defense. They have a glass chin and their defense can only stay on the feild so long at the pace they play.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Gronkowski out with a broken arm on an extra point play... the final extra point... in a 59-24 blowout...

:mad:

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That sucks. To me that is a huge coaching error... WTF was any starter doing in the game at that point?
Typical Belicek, he likes to run it up. I am surprised though that he hasn't taken more flak from ESPN over it.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Seriously, if you have watched/listened to ESPN at all in the last few weeks all they can talk about is the Eagles, Jets and Cowboys. Those teams are going exactly NOWHERE!

I too am tired of all the Eagles and Jets talk, who gives a $hit about either of those teams?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I too am tired of all the Eagles and Jets talk, who gives a $hit about either of those teams?

Its gotten really, really old

I don't like the Bears.

I've never liked the Bears.

But today I'll be rooting for the Bears. :D

I have 3 or 4 teams I could NEVER root for. The Cowboys are one, any team from Boston is another. Thats about it. I grew up in New England and I LOATHE Boston teams.

🔥 Latest posts