• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
If the Eagles and Cowboys lose today all the Skins need to do is win baby!

I do think the Skins look better than the Eagles at this point.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
romo turnovers.jpg

Now all the Skins need to do is win!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
The Panthers seem to be real contenders. 11 - 0. The Packers game would probably have been their toughest and they are past that with a win. Looking at the rest of their schedule (Saints and Falcons twice each and the Giants), an undefeated regular season is feasible.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Panthers schedule has been easy. Makes them look better than they are. Will see how they do in the playoffs.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Panthers schedule has been easy. Makes them look better than they are. Will see how they do in the playoffs.

Beating the Seahawks at home and the Packers its quite so,etching to talk about. Their game is quite basic but it's the exact type of team which can kill the Patriots anyway even with a simple plan. They play like the Giants used to with two huge LB and a strong line. Brady is an awesome player but under a two way pressure he usually plays horribly.

It's them or the Cardinals this year for the NFC for sure

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I think the way to beat the Panthers is to get out early on them. Build a 3 score league and make them rely on Newton's Arm for the win. They remind me a lot of the 2000 Ravens. Good defense and an Ok offense. Really count on the offense not to mess it up, rather than win the game.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
PapaD's house is divided tomorrow night. SWMBO is a rabid Pats fan and I love my Broncos. I gotta tread carefully here.....................

Will there be horse poop dropped on her side? [emoji90]

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
papaD- You should be OK. Pats should win even though I hope they don't. Belidick and Skinny jeans are :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Members online