• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I love Osweiler's tattoo.

Brock-Osweiler-Tattoo.jpg

ASU education at it's finest.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
papaD- That was for you since I know you would ask a question before taking 3 seconds to research it. :D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
A shell of the best team in the league.

You lost:
-Starting QB (who sucked this year anyways)
-two defensive players? Last night in 2nd Q?

We lost:
-two starting wide receivers one of them a pro bowler
-two probowl linebacker
-one starting RB/slot receiver
-offensive line that gets hurt and shuffled more than a black jack deck
-and gronkowski in the 4th quarter

The list goes on, because I know I am forgetting a couple. It was a joke that the game was as close as it was, any team in the league can beat is right now

I'm sorry but I find it so absurd when people start giving the injured excuse on why they lost. Yes you are right, the Pats have injured players, but if the Steelers would have had Bell, Big Ben and Pouncey then they might have been the undefeated team by now, and if the Ravens wouldn't have lost Sugh, Flacco and Smith, etc they might have won the Super Bowl, etc etc etc. it's just circumstantial and its part of Football unfortunately.

If the Pats would have had the whole roster last year then Butler would have never played since he was not a starter and they would have lost the SB for example.

It was a great game. Close game. It was lost of fun, and it's great to cheer for the back up QB of a team (just like I did with Brady when he started his first game after TV got real ago).

Just accept the Pats lost, take it like a man. It's just a game Mate, don't take it to personal, it's not worth it

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.