• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
I'm okay with the Bruins, but that's about it.

As a Seahawks fan though... yeah, I'm pulling for the Bears tonight.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm okay with the Bruins, but that's about it.

As a Seahawks fan though... yeah, I'm pulling for the Bears tonight.
I'm worried about the Bears D.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The score of tonights game is going to be like 4-2 or something. :)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well, there was one safety!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I told you Jim. The Bears are exposed. One trick pony and the secret is out. Their O-line sucks! I'd love to be a fly on the wall while the Bears watch the game film because a few of those guys are going to get roasted!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I told you Jim. The Bears are exposed. One trick pony and the secret is out. Their O-line sucks! I'd love to be a fly on the wall while the Bears watch the game film because a few of those guys are going to get roasted!

The 49ers D line man handled that O line. There were a couple of times that Aldon Smith practically threw the offensive lineman in front of him into Jason Campell. They better fix that O line or they will be playing their 3rd sting QB soon!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
The 49ers D line man handled that O line. There were a couple of times that Aldon Smith practically threw the offensive lineman in front of him into Jason Campell. They better fix that O line or they will be playing their 3rd sting QB soon!
One can only hope. I don't wish any real harm to any player really, but I like the way their O line is playing.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Looks like we may have another QB controversy in SF!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hey... we're in the Kansas City area!!!! :( We'll take Reed and Vick over what we have. Couldn't be any worse. Shoot! The Niners bring in a second string QB that we would take in a heartbeat in KC and he'd be our starter. We'd take most any QB... high school or college... over Cassel.

The "Griefs" have an ownership issue. It ain't gonna change soon. When LaMar Hunt died and left the team to his kids, all semblence of sanity went out the window. The kids won't spend a dime. They inherited millions, but won't do what's necessary to put together a winning team. Clark Hunt... say his name real fast and you'll wonder who was in charge of naming kids in that family... is the sibling "running" the team. However, it sounds like he can't pee without the permission of the other siblings. The KC Star is reporting sales of logo merchandise is waaayy off. There were tons of empty seats, Sunday. A few years ago, you couldn't find a ticket to a Chief's game. If the revenues begin to drop dramatically, perhaps the Hunts will get the message. By then... even now... the damage is close to irreparable.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Looks like we may have another QB controversy in SF!
You sure do. Pumpernickel looks seasoned. He was not phased in the least by the Bears D. With that being his first start... Smith, as well as the whole NFC West, really has something to be concerned about.

🔥 Latest posts