• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
What a game. My two faves - the Pats & 49ers. So hard to know who to pull for for.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Wow! What an awesome game we had last night! 31-3 will kill anybody but Brady obviously. I actually thought they were going to pull it from the bag and win the game. Well, thanksfully Alex Smith wasn't behind the O-Line and the 49s kept it to the end.

This is what makes me so happy to follow this stupid NFL league!

Unortunately, we have Sanchez vs Someone tonight... not exciting as last nights...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Wow! What an awesome game we had last night! 31-3 will kill anybody but Brady obviously. I actually thought they were going to pull it from the bag and win the game. Well, thanksfully Alex Smith wasn't behind the O-Line and the 49s kept it to the end.

This is what makes me so happy to follow this stupid NFL league!

Unortunately, we have Sanchez vs Someone tonight... not exciting as last nights...
I could hardly believe what I was watching. If I told you before the game a team would put up 41 pts, would you have thought for a second it would be the 49ers?

Tonights game...why bother?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I could hardly believe what I was watching. If I told you before the game a team would put up 41 pts, would you have thought for a second it would be the 49ers?

Tonights game...why bother?

The most amazing thing is the comparison between QB. If someone told me it would go 4/1 TD/INT for the winning QB and 1/2 for the other, I wouldn't have ever doubted the first belonged to Brady..

This makes a Niners-PAtriots SB even more exciting, after Bellichick's review of the game and his obvious next counter vs the same stable unbelievable amazing 49s defense

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The most amazing thing is the comparison between QB. If someone told me it would go 4/1 TD/INT for the winning QB and 1/2 for the other, I wouldn't have ever doubted the first belonged to Brady..

This makes a Niners-PAtriots SB even more exciting, after Bellichick's review of the game and his obvious next counter vs the same stable unbelievable amazing 49s defense
Their defense was great in the first half, then they went ini this zone prevent defense and Brady just shredded them.

Good game though, Kaepernick has a cannon for an arm. They clocked on of his throws at 60mph, with a football that's fast!!

🔥 Latest posts