• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
I don't doubt for a second that my in-laws hated me for the first... oh, 10 years or so.

What I was saying is that I can't imagine my wife telling me to sleep on the couch because my team beat her team. Homie don't play dat. :poop:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Seahawks are beatable, just have to punch them in the mouth. I was going back and forth between that game and the Niners game. I'm concerned about the Niners offense specifically the lack of. The d isn't looking so hot either. We need to get healthy on the D. Not sure what's up with the offense, can't blame it on injury there.
Unfortunately, the NFL has come down to who is healthier for the SB. One sprained ankle from lynch and the Seahawks end third in their division. One pulled muscle from Luck and the colts start playing Hockey early this year, and so on. The injury issue has become a mayor deal and can be the Breaker between any team reaching the finals.. If Seattle stays out of the ER I have my doubts anything can stop them from their second SB appearance. You have to take into account they were "punched" by the very best offense in the League, and even though, that game could have been a 27-13 as well if it wasn't for a silly defense mistake

Unless it's the Bears; every time Cutler is injured we get like 5 winning streaks or so hehehe

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
My Cards have been hit with the injury bug but keep on chugging on. The team motto is: 'Next Man Up'.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I don't doubt for a second that my in-laws hated me for the first... oh, 10 years or so.

What I was saying is that I can't imagine my wife telling me to sleep on the couch because my team beat her team. Homie don't play dat. :poop:

I told my wife before we got married that I will sleep in my bed. Period. If she feels that she can't sleep in the same room as me, she can move to the couch.

My in laws (all 4 of them) seem to like me. So that's always nice.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
639.gif

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
While were are here, I'll just say BOSTON SPORTS.

In last 13 years:
-3 World Series titles ('04, '07, '13)

-3 Super Bowls ('01, '02, '04) (and two more appearances since)

-1 NBA finals title ('09)

-1 Stanley Cup ('11) (and one more appearance since)

I rest my case.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.