• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Hockey doesn't count.

And you can't just discount all the years prior to you being born simply because you weren't around, especially in sports with 80-100 yrs of history.

I'll give you guys a shot in hoops but baseball and football, got some work to do.
It's hard for me to cheer the Pats winning their division 11 years in a row. I mean look at that division, it's the definition of weak.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Very true, the niners and cowgirls are definitely in the discussion. Those 4 are probably the Mt. Rushmore (historically) of the NFL.
I hate putting the Cowboys up there but they won in more than one decade. And the Pack won a lot in the pre SB era.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
It's hard for me to cheer the Pats winning their division 11 years in a row. I mean look at that division, it's the definition of weak.
Yeah maybe in recent memory, but what about a jets team who went to two straight AFC championships? But really that is about it, it isn't an overly strong devision...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah maybe in recent memory, but what about a jets team who went to two straight AFC championships? But really that is about it, it isn't an overly strong devision...
Wasn't one of those years the year that Brady was hurt?

I can't remember the last time the Bills Or Dolphins were serious contenders. It may be in the 90's.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Wasn't one of those years the year that Brady was hurt?

I can't remember the last time the Bills Or Dolphins were serious contenders. It may be in the 90's.

The Bills did a great job losing four SB in a row to Cowboys and Giants in the 90s, but that's about all. They have sucked since. And the Dolphins? Well, they lost a SB with Marino and that's about it

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The Washington Football Club is getting throttled by the Giants.
Is it me or do they look better with Cousins instead of RGIII? Hard to say, I don't watch the Skins much. Haven't since the days of Mark Rypien and Ernest Byner....the good old days. :)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Is it me or do they look better with Cousins instead of RGIII? Hard to say, I don't watch the Skins much. Haven't since the days of Mark Rypien and Ernest Byner....the good old days. :)

The new offensive system they are using this year is much more suited for Cousins than RGIII, so he'll shine much more than the First Round Pick. If you add the fact RG hasn't been healthy at all since his rookie year, the position is perfect for him to handle.

The Skins invested so much in RG that he'll be back as a starter anyway, and Cousins might be the star of the free agency next year

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The new offensive system they are using this year is much more suited for Cousins than RGIII, so he'll shine much more than the First Round Pick. If you add the fact RG hasn't been healthy at all since his rookie year, the position is perfect for him to handle.

The Skins invested so much in RG that he'll be back as a starter anyway, and Cousins might be the star of the free agency next year
Well he just threw his 3rd pick...but I agree he's this years Matt Cassel.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.