• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Well I think both teams played great, I just think the pats defense let them down a bit, but I don't think they looked bad at all.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well I think both teams played great, I just think the pats defense let them down a bit, but I don't think they looked bad at all.
That didn't look like the same Pats team, I had the feeling that Bill and Co. held something back. Who knows?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The Niners offense looked abysmal, not a playoff team at all.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I don't think the offense was auful for the pats, I think the defense had a poor showing. All in all it was a strong loss to a really good team, I'm not worried at all.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I don't think one team is better than the other, I think that both sides for the packers showed up, it seemed like only half of each side showed up for the pats.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I don't think one team is better than the other, I think that both sides for the packers showed up, it seemed like only half of each side showed up for the pats.
I will concede that if these two teams played 10 times it'd probably be an even split with variables such as where the game was played playing a part of the outcomes. I wont however agree that they only half played or half showed up... they just got outplayed in this instance. Simple as that. When my beloved Packers lose I never take credit away from the team who beat them, I say the Packers got outplayed by a team who was the better team on that day. The only exceptions being the BS Seattle hail mary "reception" and the Arizona game that ended on a no call with Rodgers getting his head ripped of by the facemask.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
All I'm saying is that that didn't look like the same team that smoked the Broncos.

Are you saying it would surprise you that Belicek didn't show all his cards? I bet McCarthy didn't either.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
My Cards are done. Will be the first team to have the 1 seed with 4 games remaining and miss the playoffs.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
All I'm saying is that that didn't look like the same team that smoked the Broncos.

Are you saying it would surprise you that Belicek didn't show all his cards? I bet McCarthy didn't either.
I can't think of one good reason why either would not show all their cards. With the playoff picture shaping up I don't believe any team can just live with a loss. It's not like either has a lock on home field. So no, I don't buy it. If that was the plan someone forgot to tell Brady.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.