• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Picks NEXT weekend - conference championships

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I would rather give myself a :poop: pinky stunner :poop: than root for the Patriots.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Oh, and as bad as I feel for #86...

S6LWDkk.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Think there is any truth to Brady/Belicek being behind this? I mean Brady's stats were better in the second half and most talking heads say this had little if any affect on the outcome.

Also, 2lbs psi in a ball is hardly noticeable in feel. I'm sure Brady could notice though. My hang up is that the refs touched the ball after EVERY play. How did they not notice?

Something isn't adding up.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Think there is any truth to Brady/Belicek being behind this? I mean Brady's stats were better in the second half and most talking heads say this had little if any affect on the outcome.

Also, 2lbs psi in a ball is hardly noticeable in feel. I'm sure Brady could notice though. My hang up is that the refs touched the ball after EVERY play. How did they not notice?

Something isn't adding up.
All the talking heads are saying Tom terrific is behind this. He's the quarterback, who else touches the ball is on every play?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
All the talking heads are saying Tom terrific is behind this. He's the quarterback, who else touches the ball is on every play?
The refs.

Sure they aren't brady but they are still professionals. Do something enough and eventually you start to notice little things that others don't. I still can't reconcile the refs not noticing.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I don't buy the story. The team presents the balls to the officials for inspection before the game, and don't see them again until game time. That means they would have to deflate them on the sideline.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
The refs.

Sure they aren't brady but they are still professionals. Do something enough and eventually you start to notice little things that others don't. I still can't reconcile the refs not noticing.
I got nothing for that.
I don't buy the story. The team presents the balls to the officials for inspection before the game, and don't see them again until game time. That means they would have to deflate them on the sideline.
Yep

🔥 Latest posts