• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Season 2010

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It's only a month away! Who's picking the winner? I think Green Bay will do it. (Well, hoping anyway). Lot's are picking Dallas. New Orleans isn't going to sneak up on anyone this year but they sure looked like they could dominate for a few years. Not sure about the AFC and who will be in the SB.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I like the Vikings with that Favre kid under center. Wait.....LOL. Maybe not.

Kevin

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
CHIEFS!!!

haha.

I have tickets to go see the opener against San Diego on MNF at the newly renovated Arrowhead.

Team had a good draft. Scott Pioli (Engineer of all those Patriot championship teams) has this team headed in the right direction. Charlie Weis at OC, Romeo Crennel at DC are easily our 'biggest' additions to the team...they should make the greatest impact as well I hope.

Having said that, this team has a lot of work to do. Too many young guys on this team that have been a part of horrid losing seasons. Time for this team to stop playing to not lose, and play to win the game (Thank you, Herm).

I would be ecstatic if the Chiefs went anywhere near .500. (Sad, huh? )

I'll take Jets and Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

PingZing2

Can you HACK it?
Jun 6, 2005
I am picking the long shot. I am going with the Detroit Lions, I know I know. Gotta support my boy Ndamukong Suh, plus they have Huskers Kyle Vanden Bosch, and Dominic Raiola.

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
With ping, gonna feel the rooooooar!!!! lol... I am cautiously optimistic about this season. Tons of new additions. If they mesh, i think we can be pretty good. Secondary is still suspect, hopefully Delmas has another good year and some of these other guys step up. LB corp isnt the greatest either. Old man and a cpl young pups, but I think levy has great potential. Some of which was shown in the time he got last year. I still think just 5 wins tho, not gonna get on the 8-8 bandwagon....schedule is way too difficult. Am i picking them to win the superbowl, no. I honestly don't know who I think will, but I will be pulling for Green Bay if not the Lions, haha. Second fav. Cinci prolly #3!

Reallllly hoping stafford has a good year. Not expecting miracles, but it'll really suck if they just blow still. It will be very demoralizing after I have been anticipating this season since early this year!

Far as dallas, don't worry they will choke at some point. One of the most talented teams to really not do much! Maybe this will be the year Romo takes a sack mid-throw and bites his tongue off?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I don't think NO will repeat, they had a awful lot of things go their way last year, I doubt they get all those lucky breaks this season.

I'm pulling for the Colts as usual, lol. I'm with Clark though, no idea what they did in the draft or free agency, just have to see how it plays out. They do have a pretty decent guy at QB though, :D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'd go for the Colts. Cowboys have a pretty good chance as well if Romo has matured during this pre-season.

Another worrying season for my Bears though. I don't see a lot to be done but at least I hope to see some progress...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Honestly I'm picking the Packers. Rodgers is only getting better, and if he plays better than he did last year (all things considered, better than Peyton), then he's going to be incredibly difficult to stop.

I don't pick my Steelers. Of course I'll root for them as hard as any other year, but this is definitely going to be a working it out sort of thing. AFC? Look to Jets and Ravens. Sleeper pick: Texans.

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
The Chicago Bears-- reminding all of us that in every competition there must be a loser.

And the Cubs represent the baseball side of life. The Blackhawks were the hockey reprensentatives up until last season. We take this honor very seriously and realize that our commitment to the Chicago teams is like getting a lifetime service award for pride, faith, and hope.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I hate the Jets, Ravens, Giants, Panthers, Broncos, Patriots, Falcons, Bucs, Titans Jaguars and Bills. Anyone else can win it.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I hate the Jets, Ravens, Giants, Panthers, Broncos, Patriots, Falcons, Bucs, Titans Jaguars and Bills. Anyone else can win it.

interesting----any particular reasons why....if so i will join you in you in a hatred pact.:cool:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.