• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NHL Bigwigs Licking Their Chops

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Anyone know of any place online to that streams hockey games for free, or even at a small cost?

The Caps~Canes game tomorrow is not being televised unless ESPN decided to add it late, which is doubtful because I think the NIT tournament is on. Didn't see anything around from searching.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Anyone know of any place online to that streams hockey games for free, or even at a small cost?

The Caps~Canes game tomorrow is not being televised unless ESPN decided to add it late, which is doubtful because I think the NIT tournament is on. Didn't see anything around from searching.

It's on FSN-SOUTH here in Canes Country. You can call me at period breaks and I'll give you the recap. :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Damn Pens got a point tonight... although I think I am prefering a 2nd place finish for the Habs, especially if the Bruins can hold onto 7th :D

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Damn, 1 more goal and they would have had a chance at taking over the tie-breaker and the division lead. Now they need to win the division outright or take out Philly or Boston

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Good game though, nice goal by Ovechkin.
... and as is the case on being a Washington fan in PA, I got to watch the ESPN and NHL scoreboard. I'm sure I will see the highlights tomorrow. :mad:

We got the Nashville~STL game.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Good win for the Caps...bad job by the officials. NOT sour grapes as we didn't deserve the win, simply some very, very bad calls.

Worst part is, same crew is officiating tomorrow night in Raleigh.

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Canes better pick it up then eh MC?

Im lookin fwd to the bolts/canes game tmrw, i always love watchin vinny play, i hope he gets out of TBAY and somewhere new.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Canes better pick it up then eh MC?

Im lookin fwd to the bolts/canes game tmrw, i always love watchin vinny play, i hope he gets out of TBAY and somewhere new.
Why would he leave a team that he won a Stanley Cup with? A team that pays him a good wage? A team that will win another Cup (once they solve some defensive problems and develop some promising second and third line players?)

Because somebody will offer him more money? I doubt it.
Because he hates his coach? That's no reason to quit.
Because Marty leaves? That might do it....:emot-ange

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
My prediction

The team left out of the playoffs in the east will be the Ottawa Senators.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
My prediction

The team left out of the playoffs in the east will be the Ottawa Senators.

I'm starting to think the same thing. Of course, you gotta wonder about Carolina, also. We've got Tampa Bay tonight who we don't do well with and Florida Friday. Washington plays the same two teams the night after we do, so Washington will be fresh and TB/FL will be tired. There's a real potential here for Washington and Carolina to switch spots, which currently is 3rd and 9th. Ottawa has 92 right now. If Washington wins 2 (94), and Carolina and Ottawa each win one more (92 and 94), Carolina stays home...if my math is correct.

Carolina does have the tie breaker edge on both Ottawa and Washington in this scenario, and we're 1 game ahead of Washington in wins right now and tied with Ottawa right now, same number of games left to play.

2 wins for the Canes is what I need!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.