• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NHL

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm rooting for Chicago, I cannot stand Detroit. No, its nothing against the team, I just hate some of their fans that are in my family, lolz.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Damn, lost to the Whalers again. :unhappy:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I thoroughly enjoyed the phone call to my brother-in-law...yeah, the one who lives in Boston! :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
The pens look REAL good. It will depend on what #29 gives them.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
At the end of the Canes/Bruins game, one of the announcers made a good point: Canes/Pens were the 2 hottest teams at the end of the regular season. If they both continue to play the way they have in the playoffs and on their respective runs to the playoffs, this could be the best series of the playoffs INCLUDING the finals.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
At the end of the Canes/Bruins game, one of the announcers made a good point: Canes/Pens were the 2 hottest teams at the end of the regular season. If they both continue to play the way they have in the playoffs and on their respective runs to the playoffs, this could be the best series of the playoffs INCLUDING the finals.

On the eve of the beginning, before all the considerations and games and everything else start, best to you and your Canes. :D

Tip my glass tonight to em, hoping for great games no matter what.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
On the eve of the beginning, before all the considerations and games and everything else start, best to you and your Canes. :D

Tip my glass tonight to em, hoping for great games no matter what.
Same to you, little buddy!! :thumbs up:

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
WTF? You call yourself a hockey fan?

You should be like, I hope Orpik takes a few of Staal's teeth out with his stick.

Nah nah, I loved watching Ove-cheapshot get creamed on occasion and whatnot, I just respect the Canes and MC, mostly MC.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Well, at least we didn't lose 4-1 like I told my wife we would. Looks to be a good series, based on the first game.

Fluery kept it from going the other way, especially in the opening minutes. LaRose really deserved that first goal as hard as he was working!

Can't wait for Thursday!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Detroit's up 2-0 in the West, Canes/Pens play game 2 tonight. Looks like Canes will be down 2 with Ruutu out and Cole a maybe. Going to be an interesting night...GO CANES!!!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well....that series was horridly anti-climatic after our series against the Caps.

Won't hear me complaining though, hope we sweep the Wings.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.