• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No Love For Steelers?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
WELL I'M MAKING UP FOR ALL YOU HATERS!

WAY TO GO STEELERS, AFC CHAMPIONS!

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I like the Steelers, love how they play the game... but I'd still like to see the Cardinals win since they have never done it before.

Just glad the Eagles or Ravens didn't make it. Hate both of those teams. :laugh:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Go Colts, oh wait, they didn't make it.

Go Giants, darn, same story.

Go Saints, oh please, I've got to be kidding? :thumbs up:

When does College football start back up? ;)

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Steelers are the fan's underdog, since almost everyone wants to see them lose. :(

Well you all can just go **** yourselves, except flogger.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Steelers already have 5 rings, 1 more won't make any difference except split the tie they have with Dallas & I believe the 49'ers. Let the underdog have their 1st, might be the last time they ever get the chance.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Im rooting for the Cards too. Nothing against the Steelers, its just that they won the Super Bowl a few years back and Id like to see someone new win it.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I want the Cards to get their 1st ring.

I love the way the Steelers defense destroyed the Ravens. I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis and his so called best defense got their asses handed to them.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You think 1 won't make a difference to the Steelers? Wow, I know its an attempt to make an argument for the Cards getting their first, but its a pretty weak one. :)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I want the Cards to get their 1st ring.

I love the way the Steelers defense destroyed the Ravens. I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis and his so called best defense got their asses handed to them.

Absolutely despise Lewis, the guy got away with murder & or he knew whom did the deed but refused to pony up. I get so sick of him running around the field with his tongue hanging out, wearing his gangsta style doo rag thing, his over acting when singing the national anthem, etc.

Did mention I despise the prick?

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Absolutely despise Lewis, the guy got away with murder & or he knew whom did the deed but refused to pony up. I get so sick of him running around the field with his tongue hanging out, wearing his gangsta style doo rag thing, his over acting when singing the national anthem, etc.

Did mention I despise the prick?
Dont be so nice, tell us how you really feel. LOL

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
As much as I cant stand the Steelers, they definetly handled the Ravens. Not only did the defense get handled, the offense looked like they didnt have a clue and couldnt move the ball much at all.
The Cards are going to need to bring their A game if they are going to have a chance.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online