• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No Love For Steelers?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I want the Cards to win just to piss Jeff off. :D

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
As much as I cant stand the Steelers, they definetly handled the Ravens. Not only did the defense get handled, the offense looked like they didnt have a clue and couldnt move the ball much at all.
The Cards are going to need to bring their A game if they are going to have a chance.

Let's be honest, it was a 16-14 game and if the Ravens didn't have a rooking QB who made ROOKIE mistakes they would have won the game. Don't get me wrong, the Steelers played their game but other than the huge play to Santonio Holmes-what did they do. Thank goodness their FG kicker didn't miss.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Let's be honest, it was a 16-14 game and if the Ravens didn't have a rooking QB who made ROOKIE mistakes they would have won the game. Don't get me wrong, the Steelers played their game but other than the huge play to Santonio Holmes-what did they do. Thank goodness their FG kicker didn't miss.

Totally absurd. Did you watch the previous two games? The Steelers won those, and did what they had to do. That's the difference, we Steelers know how to win!

GRRRRR!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *spittle and foam begins to fly out of mouth*

I hate the Ratbird lubbers who think they are better. They aren't, any ole QB won't change that either.

Oh, and tim, I know. :p At least I was kinda nice to the Pats.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Part of me wants to pull for the Cards... because I love an underdog.

But... part of me wants to pull for the Steelers cause my boss lives in Pitt and is obviously a huge Steelers fan... Happy boss = happy employee!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Part of me wants to pull for the Cards... because I love an underdog.

But... part of me wants to pull for the Steelers cause my boss lives in Pitt and is obviously a huge Steelers fan... Happy boss = happy employee!

Pull for the Steelers and I'll post more of those bueno pics.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Football is supposed to be played in the snow by enormous guys with unpronounceable Polish names. Da Bears and the Pack aren't in it--that leaves the Steelers.

Let's just hope the AFC stock market curse doesn't hold.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Eracer, MC, and Claire. Its good to know my true friends here have my back! :) Love you guys.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Eracer, MC, and Claire. Its good to know my true friends here have my back! :) Love you guys.

I got your back too, Jeff!

My family is from Pittsburgh and all the way up my mom's side they have the hard to pronounce (at least without spitting) Slovak names. :thumbs up:

I just may have to pull out the Rolling Rock or Iron City while watching the SB this year.

Go Steelers!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Woooo, thanks guys!

Let me tell you, its going to be a party at my folk's house!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Oh heck yeah! Going to have Heineken(my dad's fav), nachos, all kinds of finger food, nearly everything you can think of.
Dude, if I fly that far for a football game....you're sleeping on the couch!! :D

Always got your back. If I didn't, I wouldn't have anybody to pick on!! :thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts