• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Off to the lake

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'm leaving for vacation in upper michigan in a couple hours. I'll take some pics of the lake and the course and post them here next week.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
My camera has died. :( I've needed a new one for a while, so now I have an opportunity to get one, but that means no pics of the course. I didn't play as much golf this year, only 54 holes. Played 252 holes last year. I fished a lot though. Anyway, it sucks to be back home.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
God, I haven't had vacation in SOOOO LOOOONG....

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
where abouts did you go in n. michigan. i live up here by cheboygan, near mullett lake.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Nope, I usually only play right down the road at Wyandotte. This year however, I got bored and went to the Calumet golf club if you could call it that and also played Portage, the Michigan Tech course. My uncle is a member at the Marquette country club, but he couldnt get me on to play there.

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
i hear the marquette cc is very nice. any chance you have played grey walls there? i hear that place is amazing.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.