• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2014 Masters "Coffee Cup" Challenge

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
No this is just the same problem you create reading greens. You fool yourself. Bubba is a simple fellow and you read into him that which is not there, and then make a decision based on your projections, instead of realizing how incredibly simple the organic nature in front of you actually can be. You disbelieve Bubba....because you cant believe he is that simple..which is your projection upon him.
Maybe. But I don't like him enough or care enough to dig to deep into the matter. My opinion of him will have little impact on his life, my life or his ability to win. I'm just not a fan of him nor do I have an interest in trying to become one.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Maybe. But I don't like him enough or care enough to dig to deep into the matter. My opinion of him will have little impact on his life, my life or his ability to win. I'm just not a fan of him nor do I have an interest in trying to become one.
Well I tried. I guess you are dug in like a tick on this subject.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
So what happens to the money if Bubba doesnt win but nobody has picked the winner? And is it broken down into some sort of win, place and show?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
So what happens to the money if Bubba doesnt win but nobody has picked the winner? And is it broken down into some sort of win, place and show?
This isn't about picking the winner, its a points system.

The highest placing money game player wins the cash. Winner takes all. Ties for the win split evenly.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
My winnings will be that I will enjoy rubbing Bubba all over BigJim.

Well maybe. Perhaps he has been rubbed by a Bubba before, but I just dont know it.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Bubba has a big enough lead that I started the grill, gonna cook some Bubba strips and threw some Bubba spuds on there in foil along with a Green Jacket onion that has a little Yankee butter and Crow spice on it. Just in case I need to eat it.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
My winnings will be that I will enjoy rubbing Bubba all over BigJim.

Well maybe. Perhaps he has been rubbed by a Bubba before, but I just dont know it.
Doesn't rub me anyway. It's not like I was rooting against him, just not for him.

This Masters was over awhile ago and I stopped paying close attention awhile ago too.

I had a hard time getting into it this year.

🔥 Latest posts