• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2015 Masters Challenge

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Wait ... wut ... not the same guy?
Jimmie-Walker.jpg

jimmy_walker.jpg

I think we need to go to the judges.

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Okay, first changes....

Mickelson... Phil looking sharp this weekend at the Shell Houston Open. No one knows Augusta National any better than Phil.
Spieth... I still believe Jordan has a Major in him.
Jimmy Walker... Off to a great year on Tour. Finished high at The Masters last year.
Bubba... Seems to always peak for The Masters. Don't know of anyone who has been consistently high on the Leaderboard the past few years.

Man, there are quite a few others who could win this year. Watching the SHO, it looks to me as if Patrick Reed is playing hurt. DJ would be quite a story, but he's not got much except driver. Keegan is playing solid golf and would be a good story transitioning from broomstick to traditional putter.

Looking forward to next weekend!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Please God don't let Bubba win another one.
Bubba is one of the easiest to dislike of any out there. At first appearance, he seems like an egotistical snot. The ONLY thing I find likeable at all with Bubba is that he plays Ping!!!

My main reason(s) for picking him as one of my four... 1.) His game and his demeanor seem to fit perfectly with Augusta National. Again, who else has had as consistent record there the past few years? 2.) I know if Bubba is in contention on Sunday there will be significant weeping and wailing amongst the ShotTalk faithful. Nice!!! :>)

Spieth and Bubba in Sunday's final group, making pars and birds from anywhere and everywhere. Shotmaking that keeps you glued to the set, wondering who will fall first. Tied on the 18th green and Jordan sinks a winning putt from 20 FT. They shake hands. Bubba begins to cry. Spieth turns around, kicks Bubba in the butt, and says... "Grow up!"

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thought Reed looked hurt, until I saw him make the run from tee to green after the ace. So... three are just playing too good to not pick them. Reed, Spieth, and Walker.
That means I gotta let Mickelson or Bubba go. Just to agitate, I'll drop Phil and go with Bubba.

Final Four:
Patrick Reed
Jordan Spieth
Jimmy Walker
Bubba Watson

🔥 Latest posts