• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Shottalk weight loss challenge!

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
Before
cb.jpg

After...
Charlesswing.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
So I came in 2nd? ;)

Actually SWMBO and I are doing a new program together for the next 40 days. I'll check back in then. Hoping to be down around or under 200......a good weight for me - size 36 pants/shorts fit, back and knees feel better, etc.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Just wondering how everyone's doing with this?

I didn't sign up for it because I was just coming out of my back injury. But I did want to drop some pounds once things came good. Now that everything is fine I've been concentrating on moving more, eating sensible and watching portion sizes.

At my doctor's recommendation I'm trying to follow a Mediterranean eating plan (deliberately didn't say 'diet'). It's great for reducing cholesterol (which I have - thanks dad) and weight loss.

I'll drop in here from time to time. The journey continues.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My doctor wants me on that plan too...but not because any of my levels are off...because they're all well within accepted ranges...but because she does it and thinks everyone needs to...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I just ask her to check my balls again...

I think she's getting suspicious that every single year at my physical I tell her I think I feel a lump in my testicles....but I can't remember which one...

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Just wondering how everyone's doing with this?

I didn't sign up for it because I was just coming out of my back injury. But I did want to drop some pounds once things came good. Now that everything is fine I've been concentrating on moving more, eating sensible and watching portion sizes.

At my doctor's recommendation I'm trying to follow a Mediterranean eating plan (deliberately didn't say 'diet'). It's great for reducing cholesterol (which I have - thanks dad) and weight loss.

I'll drop in here from time to time. The journey continues.

Mediterranean plan? Sounds like Spaghetti, Lasagna, Ravioli, Gyros, Souvlaka........yum!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.