• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Officially a geezer....

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I've been a geezer unofficially for quite some time: I can't hit a golf ball past 200 yards anymore, I can't run, I have to wear glasses to drive my race cars, and I buy generic sildenafil by the pound, but today I became a geezer officially.

I applied for Social Security.

In 2 weeks I will be 66 and able to draw SS without an income/age penalty (yes, I still go to work). But, the SS check will pay for my new (used) Porsche. :D Pictures to follow.

Keep working, suckers, I need the money. :p

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
66??? Y'all am still a young flat-belly!!!! I can barely remember way back when I was in my 60's!

Congrats and Happy Birthday 2 weeks early! Yes, we need to keep the young'uns working and paying into Social Security. Trouble is, our elected idiots seem bound and determined to find some way to hand it to their donors instead of we who paid into it all our working years. I need to hush before I say things that would get me banned.......

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.