• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK guys I still need three more people to sign up,

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
All right. Some rules:

1. Trash Talking is encouraged, but those of you who do not draft a team worth trash talking about are requested to just listen and learn.

2. No matter how Brett Favre plays, he will not be dissed at any time throughout the season. Brett is the man. He has always been the man.

3. They are the Cleveland Browns, not the Cleveland Launchers...

Have fun, and good luck to all.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
All right. Some rules:

1. Trash Talking is encouraged, but those of you who do not draft a team worth trash talking about are requested to just listen and learn.

2. No matter how Brett Favre plays, he will not be dissed at any time throughout the season. Brett is the man. He has always been the man.

Brett Favre retired 2 years ago, didn't he? His on field play sure indicates it.

(I just mixed rule 1 with rule 2. Is that allowed?:D)

R35

PS....draft starts in 14 minutes....i'll be in a meeting for most of the morning. Auto Pilot, don't fail me now!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
rock you got my man LJ....great...

funny i ended up with 3 chiefs players.

who's chain gang?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
OK I have some trades for a couple people to consider. I am looking for all Giants players. What are you guys looking for? Basically my whole team is up for trade, the only guys I really like are Carson Palmer and the Ravens defense/st.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have two quality backs, Gun. (Larry Johnson, your boyfriend;), and Jamal Lewis.) What do you have at QB?

R35

I just looked...Eli and Brunell. Almost as weak as me with Kurt Warner in Phoenix and Jake Delhomme.

Can I put a running back in at QB?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
all my friends (yes i have some....) are tired of hearing me talk about him.

i watched him in his senior year at Penn State, and knew, this guy was going places...since Priest Holmes was the Cat's ass at the time, noone gave a damn, when Priest got hurt in the denver game a couple years back, and we drafted LJ as an insurance policy, everyone was mad because our defense sucked and we needed to use our pick on it.... i was the happiest guy in KC that day, told everyone LJ is something special...get laughed at for a year or two meanwhile LJ is having problems getting playing time and Vermeil calling him a baby and so on... so....game against the Chargers last year, Merriman (SD LB) runs over Priest, his neck is screwed up, Johnson gets in the game and just goes nuts.....1700-something yards later....here we are....i called him and everyone laughed at me....i'm laughing now.

i've got first pick on the waiver, we'll talk after then.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I have crap for backs. I have Corey Dillon, who I'd better just hang on to. He's a big back and they use him a lot on short yardage. He won't rack up huge yards but will have some TD's. Palmer is the only real decent guy I have. I'm trying to swipe a sleeper off waivers.

OP
Davebud

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I have crap for backs. I have Corey Dillon, who I'd better just hang on to. He's a big back and they use him a lot on short yardage. He won't rack up huge yards but will have some TD's. Palmer is the only real decent guy I have. I'm trying to swipe a sleeper off waivers.

Man I don't even want to hear it about backs, take a look at the group of crapbags I have at RB, Reggie Bush will be good but not until week 10 or so.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
rock you got my man LJ....great...

funny i ended up with 3 chiefs players.

who's chain gang?

That would be me. And yes, I passed on Brett Favre and took Philip Rivers as my second QB. I am SO ashamed...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
all my friends (yes i have some....) are tired of hearing me talk about him.

i watched him in his senior year at Penn State, and knew, this guy was going places...since Priest Holmes was the Cat's ass at the time, noone gave a damn, when Priest got hurt in the denver game a couple years back, and we drafted LJ as an insurance policy, everyone was mad because our defense sucked and we needed to use our pick on it.... i was the happiest guy in KC that day, told everyone LJ is something special...get laughed at for a year or two meanwhile LJ is having problems getting playing time and Vermeil calling him a baby and so on... so....game against the Chargers last year, Merriman (SD LB) runs over Priest, his neck is screwed up, Johnson gets in the game and just goes nuts.....1700-something yards later....here we are....i called him and everyone laughed at me....i'm laughing now.

i've got first pick on the waiver, we'll talk after then.

I took LJ in my 2004 FF draft. Mostly just to pull the handcuff away from the guy who had Priest. I saw something big in him. So did the guy who drafted him ahead of me in the 2005 league. Man, did that pay off. I've got him in that same league this year. Go LJ !!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The showdown is coming Dave. We will both be 2-0 next week. I picked up NE's rookie kicker and Amani Toomer off waiver/free agent. Didn't even have Toomer in the linup though, he went off yesterday. The Ravens defense/st has been giving me a boatload of points. I had nearly 70 just off them and Eli yesterday.

🔥 Latest posts