• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. THIS ISNT FUNNY.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Seems pretty serious.

But I don't think the mods should come screaming here, these attacks happen to forums everyday, it was just GR unlucky day, hopefully it wont happen again.

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
GoFlyers, although I will neither confirm nor deny involvement, do not assume that I do not have the knowledge to perform such a thing. I have lots and lots of resources available to me if I should ever need them.

Now as for you little Benny. I do not take allegations to illegal activity lightly. Hacking into a website is criminal if you did not know. So if you decide that you want to blame me, we're gonna discuss it in the open, not in a private message. You got that? And if you want to discuss it, do it on your forum, not someone else's.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Benguk said:
My dad worked for microsoft and we were one of the first the have a pc and internet.
You and Al Gore?

You are aware that the Internet is more than 3 times your age, so using the term "we" makes you statement somewhat naive. I had PC's and the internet back in the very early 80's, even before Microsoft existed. Although I do still have my copy of Windows 1.0 that came with my 3rd PC. That was after the DOD spent about the previous 15 years perfecting the internet for it's own use, just waiting for Al Gore to come along and take all of the credit.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Here's the deal...

This thread will not get out of hand. There will be no (more) allegations, threats or shit stirred in general.

Ben, Tom... My personal opinion is that it is disrespectful to this site to come in and stir this shit in our house. It has nothing to do with ST, and you should have left it elsewhere.

Let's all be nice here so as to give the Mod crew a path of least resistance.

Thanks!!!

GoFlyers

Dec 18, 2004
Lupus said:
GoFlyers, although I will neither confirm nor deny involvement, do not assume that I do not have the knowledge to perform such a thing. I have lots and lots of resources available to me if I should ever need them.

What happened to that nice young man that picked me up at the airport?...

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
GoFlyers said:
What happened to that nice young man that picked me up at the airport?...

he's still on the toilet waiting for you to offer him some of your calzone.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Well I went over there today and everything seemed fine for a few minutes.

Even made a couple of posts...

Then suddenly ...and without warning...the Goons came on.

Kinda freaky really...

Ahh the funky world of golf boards...and seeing our 'cousins' come on in here from DG and GR...

How's it hanging guys??

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
The GR forum seems to be unplugged as there is a message saying unavailable due to maintenance.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
This is the sort of thing that may force francis to pay attention to it for a change. ;)

OP
Benguk

Benguk

Mod of the jibba-jabba
Apr 15, 2005
Sorry for bringing it over here, but obviously many users here are also members on GR.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.