• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orange Much?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
guess what i paid for em brand new at golf town here? .. $100. they sell for over 300 retail here ... i dont know why that pair was so cheap , but ive always loved orange, and they were the right size so yeah... as a ho' knows.. i had to buy em. ill vouch for them though. excellent shoes - very comfortable and stylish.

Oh, I think I know why....:laugh:

I'll say this much for you...it takes some big cajones to wear that outfit on the course!!

Of course, I do have this pair of blue/yellow plaid shorts with the yellow shirt...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Did anybody else catch the Ian Poulter retrospective on TGC last night? They profiled a bunch of the more outrageous outfits he wore during the year. He's got cojones - I'll give him that.

Golf is so fashionretarded anyway. I mean, where else can someone go to work in a pair of white leather shoes and a t-shirt (like Tiger) and not get laughed off?

Crazy.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
golf clothing

You gotta love Golf, the only sport in the world you can drink beer, smoke cigs and dress like a color blind pimp while you participate.:laugh:

Jun 24, 2006
Nice orange.

Golf Town probably mis labeled the price on those.

Your hair looks like an orangeish shade as well.:laugh:

ECCO's for the win.

The master of all things Orange,

JS

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Did anybody else catch the Ian Poulter retrospective on TGC last night? They profiled a bunch of the more outrageous outfits he wore during the year. He's got cojones - I'll give him that......

Crazy.

Mr Poulter has downgraded his outfits recently. He released his own line this year and I suppose working on the premise that "normal" colours will have a greater appeal to the masses (= more money in his pocket) his predominant schemes are browns, greys and purple .. I think he mentioned the words Autumnal in the blurb

IAN POULTER DESIGN for those interested

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.