• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ordered a trunk locker/bag

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I always have 3-4 golf hats in the back seat of my car as well as the shoes & it's typical I will have 2-3 golf shirts as well. It creates quite a mess at times & I don't like not being organized. Anyways I just found out that Walmart sells this Larry Izzo golf trunk organizer online & it's on sale for $30. Holds shirts, hats, shoes, balls, etc etc. I think this is exactly what I have needed, so I ordered one up.
0002002419079_500X500.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I think you have too much disposable income...you should donate to the Eric needs a trackbike fund!

I have looked at those things, but i dont keep that stuff in my car so it doesn't apply to me.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
My car is my golf storage locker. 1998 Windstar (225,000 miles) devotes 90% of it life to golf. Golf stuff all in one spot no fuss, no mess, ---well just ignore the mess part

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Wi - its a suitcase. You just spent $30 at Walmart to carry golf shirts around in your car. A better plan would be to buy a case of good beer (in bottles) empty the box the beer came in (just drink it, don't pour it out) then put the shirts in the empty box.:biglol:

OP
Wi-Golfer

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Wi - its a suitcase. You just spent $30 at Walmart to carry golf shirts around in your car. A better plan would be to buy a case of good beer (in bottles) empty the box the beer came in (just drink it, don't pour it out) then put the shirts in the empty box.:biglol:

Nope, it's got separate compartments to keep everything neat & tidy. A box would have worked but they look cheesy & since I can't drink right now it would have taken forever to empty.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
1998 looks cheesy too. But it works. Could fill it with beer I guess. Wouldn't look so cheesy then.

Wi-Golfer---Good deal--I may need one of those too.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Hmmmm, could be a good Fathers Day gift, but I'm still holding out for Phil's short game DVD, lord knows I've dropped enough hints, ;)

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Well, I'd rather have a box of beer! It might not be tasteful, but is very tasty.:)

Mr Happy

Oct 17, 2008
Had one of those for the last 8 years great for a car trunk but my ride now has no trunk. I did keep everything tidy and clean.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Wouldn't fit in my trunk either. I suppose it might if I didn't need to carry a large toolbox back there. Never know when it'll break down but you can count it being sooner than later.
icon10.gif

I pretty much carry everything I need in my bag. Some tees, half dozen balls, a pullover for rain and the clubs. Shoes are on top of the toolbox, lol.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I bought one of those a few years ago....works well, but soon after realized I didn't need HALF the space it provides for...i.e. a shirt compartment?

Takes up TOO much space since I pack two sets of clubs in the trunk.

Sooo.....

Now I get by with a shoe bag and a long bungee cord.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I could definitely use something like this but I like wirehar's solution better. A couple of 12pk boxes, some duct tape, and a pair of scissors...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.