• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orlando bound - looking for a game on Sunday 25th February

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I find myself with a free Sunday afternoon in (hopefully) sunny Orlando. Any takers for a game? PapaD, you about? Anyone else. I'm open to offers!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I find myself with a free Sunday afternoon in (hopefully) sunny Orlando. Any takers for a game? PapaD, you about? Anyone else. I'm open to offers!
I'd love to, but 25 January is in the past. :)

If you mean 25 FEB, SWMBO and I are going to the horse races at Tampa Bay Downs with a group of friends. Sorry to miss you IG!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Yip, I'm sleep deprived these days. It's Sunday, February 25th 2018. That's too bad PapaD, it would have been nice to meet you. Anyone else fancy a bottle of whisky?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Yip, I'm sleep deprived these days. It's Sunday, February 25th 2018. That's too bad PapaD, it would have been nice to meet you. Anyone else fancy a bottle of whisky?
I'm disappointed too. I'd like to meet you in spite of what subsonic says about you. ;) You'll only be about 50 minutes from my house. Rats!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'm disappointed too. I'd like to meet you in spite of what subsonic says about you. ;) You'll only be about 50 minutes from my house. Rats!

Be careful. It’s a two card trick by the traveling Irishman, PapaD. First, it starts with an innocuous golf catch up suggestion. Then it ends up with the said traveler being a dinner guest that evening at which good food and alcohol is consumed and many tall stories are spun. Be afraid of the traveling Irishman, very afraid. ☘️

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008

Would love to take your money IG, but alas. Too much of a drive.

You still workin the SLDR irons?

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Would love to take your money IG, but alas. Too much of a drive.

You still workin the SLDR irons?
Yip, still loving them! Looking at my bag I'm now pretty much a TM Fan Boy!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Never say the Colonies did not do anything for you old boy! I hope you share stories of American generosity with your countrymen!

Hey, get you butt over here and I'll lay on some Irish hospitality for you!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.