• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orlando bound - looking for a game on Sunday 25th February

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
No golf. But I did go to Universal Studios with one of my colleagues. Went on lots of rides including the Hulk, which almost did me in. But it was the Harry Potter ride that finally got me. I lost my lunch shortly afterwards in a bin, thankfully, just outside the exit. Getting too old and my motion sickness seems to get worse with age.

Should have gone and played golf instead. Record temps of 30C every day for a week. And in Ireland, it was record cold. My wife LOVED that!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
No golf. But I did go to Universal Studios with one of my colleagues. Went on lots of rides including the Hulk, which almost did me in. But it was the Harry Potter ride that finally got me. I lost my lunch shortly afterwards in a bin, thankfully, just outside the exit. Getting too old and my motion sickness seems to get worse with age.

Should have gone and played golf instead. Record temps of 30C every day for a week. And in Ireland, it was record cold. My wife LOVED that!
tumblr_mo2ugdiMSk1snpc3lo1_500.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online