• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Packers DESTROY Seahawks

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Kind of reminds me of the 49'ers offense in the 80's and 90's.

And I hated that team just as much as the Pats. Aside from those Pats fans the rest of us are sick & tired of them, maybe somebody should "lynch" Brady?:dead:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I think people who bash great players (both Favre and Brady are a great players) are fools. "Hating" someone because they aren't part of "your team" (I got some bad news for you sunshine - they're not "your team"...) smacks of an underdeveloped appreciation for the game.

Vince Lombardi once said, "Respect your opponents, but respect yourself more."

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And I hated that team just as much as the Pats. Aside from those Pats fans the rest of us are sick & tired of them, maybe somebody should "lynch" Brady?:dead:

Great, now I have to suspend you for two weeks after you apologize. :laugh:

All kidding aside, I love watching great teams. Loved watching the 49'ers, the Jordon years Bulls, The Edmonton Oilers with Grtetzky and Co.(even though they beat my Bruins:(), and even the mid to late 90's Yankees (even though I am a die hard Sox fan.) Its just awesome watching the great teams execute perfection. Its kind of like watching Tiger, you may not like him but you have to admire the way he plays the game.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And now the Packers "host" the NFC championship game in Green Bay. :)

Be careful what you wish for. The Giant defense has been playing some good football the last half of the season. Pack/Giants should be a great game to watch.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
Be careful what you wish for. The Giant defense has been playing some good football the last half of the season. Pack/Giants should be a great game to watch.

This is what I was just about to post. The Giants and Packers match up very well. This will be the best game left this season.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
GO CHARGERS!!!!!

Hey, I like Rivers and it just needed to be said somewhere!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
So you DID bet on the Packers!!! :laugh:

No, should have. Sitting around the office last week, I picked the Pats (of course :D), Chargers, Pack, and Giants. A lot of folks were not giving the Chargers nor the Giants a whole lot of respect so my picks included both teams to win. Just water cooler talk, no betting involved.:(

I never thought Seattle had a chance. I was kind of surprised they beat the Skins.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Don't know yet, wbl...hoping they both play. They'll be needed against NE!

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I really dislike Farve..............and the Packers!

Go Bears!
10/07/07 Bears win! Bears 26 Packers 20
12/23/07 Bears crush the Pack 35-7

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I can understand your hatred for Favre and the Packers after they severely demolished the Bears in the last regular season game of 2006, ruining their confidence and swagger and causing them to lose the Super Bowl.... :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.