• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paint Fill Question

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Hey all,
I got myself a new Ping G25 driver and in honour of my fellow leftie Bubba, I was considering paint fill for the G. Obviously the colour of choice will be pink, but my question for you all is. What kind of paint?

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Then get a pair of these and paint toenails to match.

golf shoe.png

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Excellent, thanks for the help guys, as always! Thankfully my girlfriend has like eight different pink nail polishes. So now I just need to pick the brightest!

Sorry though, don't think I will be playing with matching toes!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Excellent, thanks for the help guys, as always! Thankfully my girlfriend has like eight different pink nail polishes. So now I just need to pick the brightest!

Sorry though, don't think I will be playing with matching toes!
you will if you ever have a daughter, mine a Masters green right now. :)

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
you will if you ever have a daughter, mine a Masters green right now. :)

Already been there and done that Jim. My girlfriend's best friend has a four year old daughter. We were there Friday for a movie night. I came home with blue finger nails, pink lip gloss, and purple eye shadow. I may have looked like a pathetic drag queen, but she had a blast so why not? It came off with water. And I was looking HOT!!

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Already been there and done that Jim. My girlfriend's best friend has a four year old daughter. We were there Friday for a movie night. I came home with blue finger nails, pink lip gloss, and purple eye shadow. I may have looked like a pathetic drag queen, but she had a blast so why not? It came off with water. And I was looking HOT!!

Don't believe without pics

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What the hell, they were supposed to be Masters green but this was as close as my daughter could get. :)

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1398126282.421203.jpg

🔥 Latest posts