• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pants the pros wear

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Many of them wear a brand with a small "e" with an accent over the top embroidered over the back right pocket. Split cuffs, any idea what brand these are?

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Holy crap!
$300.....I better win some more tournaments. ;)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Wow, they are kind of proud of those aren't they? :confused:

So how many pair did you order Sling?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Sling, LMK if you find them at TJ Maxx, lol. They do look nice but I'm pretty much an Old Navy guy for golf pants.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Sling, LMK if you find them at TJ Maxx, lol. They do look nice but I'm pretty much an Old Navy guy for golf pants.

Old Navy? You're moving up then. Last time I saw you it was salvation Army. ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have sereral pairs of IZOD golf pants. Can't beat them. Glove pocket, tee pocket and water resistant. Plus, they look good so you can wear them to the office in case "work gets to ya and you gotta head out".

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Old Navy? You're moving up then. Last time I saw you it was salvation Army. ;)

Ha, ha. You might be joking but it's true. There is a Salvation Army store over in East Providence and I bought like 4-5 pairs of shorts there a few years back. They're all my work shorts basically.

I ordered some Oakley shirts and shorts last year and they sucked, steer clear. The shirts are very heavy and the shorts don't even look like golf shorts.

I like Izod as well. I got a nice shirt that is one of those moisture wicking ones from TJ Maxx last year and it's my favorite hot weather shirt. I'd say Izod, Old Navy and Ralph Lauren/Chaps are the 3 I can't go wrong with. They all look decent, last a long time and fit perfect for my skinny ass.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nike outlet and Kohls have cheap (30-40 bucks) shirts. If I have tournament credit and the pro shop is charging 60 for Pro V's then I'll usually pick up a shirt there, otherwise I always go for the balls, no pun intended ;)

I have no idea where to find good pants. Pants are much more difficult to shop for since fit is very important - this is why I wear shorts all the time lol.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have no idea where to find good pants. Pants are much more difficult to shop for since fit is very important - this is why I wear shorts all the time lol.

The Izod's have loads of room in the crotch, so steer clear of those. :D

R35

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I wear the Under Armour pants.. Nice, nice pants.. I mix it up with the Adidas pants as well, the fabric they use is super comfy.

Elevee makes nice pants, just can't stand cuffs and or pleats. Or the price.:)

I did buy some plaid shorts today, still not sure if I'll play in them.

🔥 Latest posts